LUD changes

harry321

Registered Users (C)
I had LUD change for past three days on my wifes case but no updates on my case.

I am the primary. Any ideas

EB2 India
Priority Mar 2002
Medical RFE Received by USCIS on my case Sep7 2006(LUD Sep7 2006)

Mine changesd too

Ok i got a LUD today Nov 16.
Hopefully good news is on way
Will keep you all posted

harry321 said:
Ok i got a LUD today Nov 16.
Hopefully good news is on way
Will keep you all posted
For the first time myself and my wife (principal) got LUD on 11NOV06 and NADA till today. By the way, today we both got message (standard) change: Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred.

The I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS that was transferred to our VERMONT SERVICE CENTER location is now pending there. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done, counting from when USCIS received it. This case is at our VERMONT SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register. :(

mine changed too. i think everyone got same message

jhawilla said:
For the first time myself and my wife (principal) got LUD on 11NOV06 and NADA till today. By the way, today we both got message (standard) change: Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred.

The I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS that was transferred to our VERMONT SERVICE CENTER location is now pending there. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done, counting from when USCIS received it. This case is at our VERMONT SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register. :(

Me too got the same message. CSC --> VSC

Guys, I am in the same boat. I got the message changed to the same one on 17th Nov 2006, but no LUD change. My case has been awaiting FBI NameCheck clearance. Not sure if it is cleared now and hence the message change ? Does this message indicates an approval on its way soon ?
I wish so.

I got a LUD on 11/25. it is only me or this is also a massiv LUD? is there anyone else who has the same LUD or no?

azamani123 said:
I got a LUD on 11/25. it is only me or this is also a massiv LUD? is there anyone else who has the same LUD or no?
I believe few of us. I did get my I-140 approval on 11/24 followed by LUD on 11/25 but since that was in connection to actual action (approval), I would guess it is not part of mass LUDs this time.

Hi azamani

I got it too. I think it is one of those massive LUD thing.

My 140/485 RD is 1st week of Jan '06
I140 approved May '06

abu2003

LUD changes on 11/25

My wife's I485 also had a LUD change on 11/25/06. This was the first
LUD since 7/8/06.

However my 485 (primary ) didn't have any LUD change since 10/01/06

Thanks

I got LUD on 11/25

azamani123 said:

I got the LUD too on 11/25... Any idea why we're getting these? I am waiting for FBI namecheck clearance as well..