LUD changes on 140/485 after AC21

spam70

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I changed job in Mar,06 on H1 transfer. My new lawyers sent in AC-21 papers on Jun19 and LUD changed on Jun 30, for both 140 and 485 (all of family), without any change in the message.

Is this change a norm these days? Didn't get a clear answer form any of the threads here.

Both old and new companies are large reputed Fortune100 firms. Former company neved had intention of revoking I-140. I will check with them on Monday, just to be sure they haven't revoked.

Anybody with similar experience?

NOTE: my 140 was approved in Mar, 2004. Still the LUD changed...

Last edited by a moderator:
All the LUDs changed from 6/30/06 to 7/2/06 today..

What the heck are they doing on a weekend???

spam70 said:
All the LUDs changed from 6/30/06 to 7/2/06 today..

What the heck are they doing on a weekend???

Dont buy anything into weekend LUD changes. Just some automated jobs are causing this I guess.

My I140 was denied after LUD on weekend.

Dont wanna sound negative .. just telling history ... Good Luck to you all

Cheekoo,

Thanks for the info. My 140 was approved more than an year ago. I don't thin they can possibly go back and cancel it now...

Btw, why was yurs denied ? Do you know?

mine was approved 2 years ago ..... and yet denied ....

I wish non of that heppens to anyone ..... be well

Cheekoo said:
mine was approved 2 years ago ..... and yet denied ....

I wish non of that heppens to anyone ..... be well
Really, what was the reason? Withdrawl by ex-employer? Where you able to salvage it back?

I had only one LUD change on 10/2005 which is exactly after 1yr of I-140 approval (10/2004) and that was because my ex-employer revoked I-140.

Though I have submitted AC21 papers in 07/2005, USCIS never considered those and sent me the NOID in 03/2006.

Yours might not be the same case but wanted to share my case, so that you can be prepared for any situation.

In my case ... Company's lawyer was convicted of some immigration fraud. USCIS sent enquiries to all of his cases to confirm from employers if the cases were filled genuinely. My ex-employer is a lazy ass, he did not respond to the USCIS as it required notarised afidavit. So he did not bother to do the work. Resultantly, USCIS revoked my I140 and denied I485.

When I got the deniel, I went to my ex-employer got the afidavit from him and filled for MTR . case reopened and approved after a few months.

I have learnt from this forum only that whenever there is a LUD on I140 .. its not a good sign.

pacha_card said:
I had only one LUD change on 10/2005 which is exactly after 1yr of I-140 approval (10/2004) and that was because my ex-employer revoked I-140.

Though I have submitted AC21 papers in 07/2005, USCIS never considered those and sent me the NOID in 03/2006.

Yours might not be the same case but wanted to share my case, so that you can be prepared for any situation.

I called USCIS last week. Interestingly they said that they actually sent a NOID before denial. My case is in VSC and VSC often sends documents to wrong place. Instead of sending AP to me, they sent it to the lawyer. Post 485 denial communication (MOTR) all came to me and none to lawyer inspite of lawyer filing the MOTR and sending AC21.

It looks like USCIS sent NOID to old lawyer. Those SOB's probably just kept quiet.

GreenCardVirus said:
I called USCIS last week. Interestingly they said that they actually sent a NOID before denial. My case is in VSC and VSC often sends documents to wrong place. Instead of sending AP to me, they sent it to the lawyer. Post 485 denial communication (MOTR) all came to me and none to lawyer inspite of lawyer filing the MOTR and sending AC21.

It looks like USCIS sent NOID to old lawyer. Those SOB's probably just kept quiet.

That is true. don't know why VSC does that. My Biometrics notices never sent to me, always went to my lawyer. And the NOID also went to my lawyer, luckiely my lawyer informed me in time and we were able to respond to it.

pacha_card said:
That is true. don't know why VSC does that. My Biometrics notices never sent to me, always went to my lawyer. And the NOID also went to my lawyer, luckiely my lawyer informed me in time and we were able to respond to it.
Some of us do not even get the chance to re-view our actual applications at the time of filling with USCIS. We assume that "the lawyer" will do everything correct. Besides some clerical error may also be the reason.

The point of contact or corresponding address some times are mixed up. USCIS computers can not think of one themself, so it follows whats put in them. It can be an error at USCIS end too. But in the end, it boils down on us.