LUD Changes for FP Notice

solicit

Registered Users (C)
Friends,

Does 'Last Update Date ' ( LUD ) change always happens when an FP notice has been sent ?? Or is that too a gamble ??

I am going to be out of town for an extended period of time and would like to know if the LUD Date online can be relied on as an indicator if my FP notice has been sent.

Please share your experiences.

Thanks,
-solicit

Don't count on it

I wouldn't suggest you to count on it to change. Although it did in my case, I have seen people receiving FP notices without any change in their LUD or status update. Most likely it will but it's not a guarantee ! ! ! !

regards,
sreddy227

solicit said:
Friends,

Does 'Last Update Date ' ( LUD ) change always happens when an FP notice has been sent ?? Or is that too a gamble ??

I am going to be out of town for an extended period of time and would like to know if the LUD Date online can be relied on as an indicator if my FP notice has been sent.

Please share your experiences.

Thanks,
-solicit

No change for me in LUD

me and my wife got FP done on 9-23-04. Mine was early. No problem in early FP. No ?s asked. There is still on change in LUD for both of us.

No Change for me too

I have a scheduled FP appointment on 10/01. Even my LUD and online message didnot change.

No change in LUD

We did FP on Sept 15th and 17th. I confirmed with FBI information desk that the results were sent back same day. There is no change in LUD or ststus though. It looks like that is the norm.

apollo13,

FP notice shud be recd by both...the primary applicant's address and the lawyer (if a G-28 was filed).

I would like to find out a little more from others in the forum.

Is there a link between approval and if LUD changes after FP? ppl who recently got 485 approvals can share if their LUD changed after FP? guess ppl like me (FP-9/04 - no LUD change) are just a mere statistic otherwise :(

FP1 notice recd for Nov 03 I485

Received FP1 notice for myself and spouse, scheduled for 11/9/04. No change in LUD/status/etc, or on BCIS site (my portfolio). Did not receive any email notification. Got notice in mail at my home address. Attorney also got notification.

Question - Can I get this done before the scheduled date in New Jersey, since I am planning to travel to India in November? What is the procedure? Any details would be greatly appreciated.

Message updated after FP:

On September 24, 2004, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made.

My first FP was done on Sep 22nd.

BigG said:
Received FP1 notice for myself and spouse, scheduled for 11/9/04. No change in LUD/status/etc, or on BCIS site (my portfolio). Did not receive any email notification. Got notice in mail at my home address. Attorney also got notification.

Question - Can I get this done before the scheduled date in New Jersey, since I am planning to travel to India in November? What is the procedure? Any details would be greatly appreciated.

As per this forum, just take your FP notice to the nearest USCIS office for early fingerprinting. One suggestion, not all days are good for early FP. You need to find out which day they are not too busy. You can find out this in this forum for the specific location in New Jersey. Search in I-485 Issues related to VSC, you might find few threads.