LUD changes for EB3 cases whose PD became current in Jan 2007 Visa bulletin

pendingaos

Registered Users (C)
Lets post all LUD changes / approval in this thread for all those EB3 cases whose priority date became current in Jan 2007 visa bulletin. I just spoke to someone in TSC and she said that they will start picking cases that have a current PD in Jan 2007 right away. They usually do not wait for January to arrive. :) Let's keep our fingers crossed and hope for the best soon.

I had an LUD on 12/16/06 on my pending 485. priority date January. some are saying it is a usual thing. I do not know. No message change

I do not know what they are doing.
Rgds
Kmol

kmol69 said:
I had an LUD on 12/16/06 on my pending 485. priority date January. some are saying it is a usual thing. I do not know. No message change

I do not know what they are doing.
Rgds
Kmol
It is not usual thing. If you have change in LUD then you will get some good news soon.Lot of people did not get LUD .

kmol69 said:
I hope I will get an approval soon. I am waiting since 2001.

Thank you

I had an LUD change too today but no message change. I am in the same boat as yours - waiting since 2001. Hope we get some good news soon

shiva25 said:
wat is LUD?
Shiva,
Once you register on the USCIS website to create a portfolio of all your pending applications with them you can see in your account when there is an activity in your case. LUD is the LAst Update Date that your case has been touched. Let me know if you need more clarification

Thx For Your Quick Reply. I Tried Creating An Account In Uscis ,but When Entering The Password It Asks To Enter Uppercase And Lowercase English Characters. I Don't Understand By What Exactly It Means?

CAN U ALSO TELL ME WHAT DOES AD, RD MEANS?

THANKS.

Last edited by a moderator:
shiva25 said:
Thx For Your Quick Reply. I Tried Creating An Account In Uscis ,but When Entering The Password It Asks To Enter Uppercase And Lowercase English Characters. I Don't Understand By What Exactly It Means?

Upper Case means capital letters alphabets like A B C... and lower case means small letters alphabets like a b c...

Your password has to be a combination of both this type of alphabets and numbers too. Do not hesitate to ask any other questions.

Is your PD current?

shiva25 said:
Thx Again.
My Pd Is May, 03, 2001.

What Does Ad, Rd Means?

Shiva,
Play a guessing game..
AD - Approval Date

RD - Receipt Date

Gurus correct me if I am giving wrong info to Shiva25

shiva25 said:
for the lud do i need to check my email?

They may not send you an email if there is just an LUD and not a message change.

When you login to your account see the 4th column in your profile which is the LAst Updated column that shows dates. If there has been a recent activity with your application, that date will be sometime close.

LUD - Last Update Date....just reflects that an update has been made to the application....on that date, last...

shiva25 said:
yes there is a change in my LUD, but no message change in the case status.
Is this a good sign?

I would say it is a good sign in the sense that they are working on your case.