LUD changes every day

annaraka

Registered Users (C)
I recently sent back my RFE for a medical and G325;my LUD keeps changing every day, but not the contents of the message (saying they received my RFE). Does this mean I am close to approval?

AR

Last edited by a moderator:
annaraka said:
I recently sent back my RFE for a medical and G325;my LUD keeps changing every day, but not the contents of the message (saying they received my RFE). Does this mean I am close to approval?

AR

AR,

I think your case will be approved within days - maybe tomorrow. Look we already have someone approved from ND 2002 March !

Didn't they ask that you to submit your medical + G325A in RFI ?
If you submitted your medical in RFI not RFE response, you may have already received your GC now...

GrassRoot said:
AR,

I think your case will be approved within days - maybe tomorrow. Look we already have someone approved from ND 2002 March !

Didn't they ask that you to submit your medical + G325A in RFI ?
If you submitted your medical in RFI not RFE response, you may have already received your GC now...

Sorry, my mistake. It WAS an RFI.

Someone is taking a look on your file.This might be for approval purpose,RFE ,another bio or just a game.Nothing is really sure with uscis.Keep fingers crossed and let's see what happens in coming days.
Good luck.