LUD changes even after approved

firebird

Registered Users (C)
Has anyone seen this before? My LUD keeps changing even after I received e-mails about my approval. I know there were few discussions on this topic in the past, but cannot trace those threads. Any help is appreciated.

-fb-

firebird said:
Has anyone seen this before? My LUD keeps changing even after I received e-mails about my approval. I know there were few discussions on this topic in the past, but cannot trace those threads. Any help is appreciated.

-fb-

It will change 2 or 3 times before you get your card after approval. Well I have curious question, why are you still obsessed with the Case Status now that you are approved and stamped hopefully :) :rolleyes: :cool: :p ;) :D

golumolu said:
It will change 2 or 3 times before you get your card after approval. Well I have curious question, why are you still obsessed with the Case Status now that you are approved and stamped hopefully :) :rolleyes: :cool: :p ;) :D
Goes to prove that once the LUD virus bites you, there is no turning back :D
Even the best medicine (approval) does absolutely nothing to kill the LUD virus ... :)

true max2k1 I agree with you. this LUD virus is prevalant among most of the approved friends here.

Well, I have to keep checking my portfolio to see the status of my wife's application and cannot help, but look at my case status.

-fb-

firebird said:
Well, I have to keep checking my portfolio to see the status of my wife's application and cannot help, but look at my case status.

-fb-
All of the above comments were a joke :)

Am not sure how to cure the LUD virus ... enjoy :)

max2k1 said:
All of the above comments were a joke :)

Am not sure how to cure the LUD virus ... enjoy :)

You know what, your joke had an element of truth. I, for one, am sure that I will be checking the goddamned LUDs even when I am approved. It is a bad addiction, man.

Anyway, Firebird, here is wishing you my heartiest congratulations and best wishes for your wife's speedy approval.

Guys! Be careful. It is getting too far!

Revise your priorities.
It is better to loose a green card then become a paranoid and find yourself in a mental hospital ;) (even in the case if this hospital is in the US). :)

redneck said:
Revise your priorities.
It is better to loose a green card then become a paranoid and find yourself in a mental hospital ;) (even in the case if this hospital is in the US). :)

the only way this addiction can be cured is by getting the physical card quickly, going forward if the timeframe is cutdown significantly for the wait for citizenship it will become miracle cure for many of the addicted ones here :) :rolleyes: :cool: :p ;) :D :confused: :eek:

Approval notice?

Hi Firebird,

Have you received your approval notice? In my case also LUD changed twice after appoval(Approval is on 17th, mail and status got updated on 18th). I have not received my approvel yet. Any update would be appreciated.

Waitingforgc_ca

Yes, I received my approval notice on saturday. Exactly 3 days from the day I got e-mails from USCIS.

-fb-