LUD changes again...

wheresmygc

Registered Users (C)
Guys, my LUD changed again after a brief silence since my RFE was acknowledged, but at the same time i got 5 emails saying:

On May 24, 2005, we responded to your request for more information
concerning your case. If you have not received our response within 30 days
from this date, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

weird thing is, i got 2 emails from same email address as always "USCIS-CSSO" <USCIS-CSSO@dhs.gov> and 3 e-mails from "name of someone was here" <USCIS-SRMT@dhs.gov>

I have not called TSC and no inquiries were made, so i am not sure if this is a glitch and i will not received any response or if this could mean another RFE, i just do not want to get anxious about this, it is just that i was thinkng about calling TSC and ask what this is about, but i guess i will wait till next week to see if something comes up, just thought this was weird.

What do you guys think?

wheresmygc

Dear wheresmygc,

wheresmygc said:
Guys, my LUD changed again after a brief silence since my RFE was acknowledged, but at the same time i got 5 emails saying:

On May 24, 2005, we responded to your request for more information
concerning your case. If you have not received our response within 30 days
from this date, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

weird thing is, i got 2 emails from same email address as always "USCIS-CSSO" <USCIS-CSSO@dhs.gov> and 3 e-mails from "name of someone was here" <USCIS-SRMT@dhs.gov>

I have not called TSC and no inquiries were made, so i am not sure if this is a glitch and i will not received any response or if this could mean another RFE, i just do not want to get anxious about this, it is just that i was thinkng about calling TSC and ask what this is about, but i guess i will wait till next week to see if something comes up, just thought this was weird.

What do you guys think?

wheresmygc

Hold your breath my friend. May be, a good news is round the corner.

No address change, nothing that i know of from my lawyer either.

BanglaBabu, I wish this is good news or no news at all, i am tired of bad news :)

wheresmygc

Wish you a good news round the corner!

BanglaBabu said:
Hold your breath my friend. May be, a good news is round the corner.

I agree with BanglaBabu.

For mine, I called TSC yesterday. I asked if my name check is cleared and the lady told me that it is still pending. And then she said that let me check something else then told me that my case pulled for superwise review. What is this meant that case pulled for superwise review? And how long it will take?

I got legal status reference and really worried that they may strictly be picky on me even though I was never out of status.

Thanks!

I-485 Oct 2002
FP DEC 2004
REF ACK May 3 2005 without any other message changes
AD???????????????????????????????