LUD Changes after phone query with BCIS?

dasbabu

Registered Users (C)
Guys,
My 485 was filed in December, 2004. Nothing happened after fingerprinting (in January).
Yesterday I called up BCIS number (from their JIT report, 1-800-375-5283). Then, today I see that
my LUD has been changed to today.
Do you guys have any exeperience about that kind of LUD changes? In other words, do they
always change LUD after a phone call? Or would that be some kind of hope for me?

Please share with me if you have any such experience or if you read any similar expereince
here ...

Thanks a lot,

---- Dasbabu

My details:

CSC: 140 approved (EB-2), 485 filed in December 2004. AP, EAD Approved, Fingerprinting Done ...
Fingers - Crossed :)

When I called inquiry line last month, LUD did not change for me.
But I sent an email two days back to Div XII, CSC and got the reply on the same day, LUD did change. Mine is still stuck in namecheck.
So may be, there is some good news for you.

microdev1,
Thanks for your response.

What is "Div XII, CSC"? Is that specific to some type of cases or people of some areas?
Can anybody send an email to them? Any restrictions?
Could you pelase let me know their email address?

Thanks again
Dasbabu

LUD in 485 after enquiry

I do see my wife's 485 had an LUD(no change in the content) on the same day my attorneys did a status enquiry..

details:
concurrent filing of 485/I40 for self & spouse
primary applicant -- I485 approved 2 months back
spouse -- stuck in FBI name check

I initiated an inquiry thru the 1-800 line and received a letter from USCIS stating that my name check was pending. The letter was dated 4/15/05 and I saw a couple of LUDs on 4/20 and 4/22. A separate letter was sent for my wife and my son but their cases do not see an LUD.

I also talked to a USCIS officer last week thru the emergency line and that did not result in an LUD. It seemed to me that the officer did look at my case because she referred to a response sent to the inquiry which I described above. I do not know what to infer out of these scenarios ....

Thanks,
Waiting_4GC
I-140/I-485 - Concurrent - RD - 04/08/2004
I-140 AD : 01/06/2005 ( After RFE on 12/22/2004)
I-485 Pending .
2nd EAD/AP : AD 03/2005

I wrote an email to the Div-XII address and got a fast response from a
"Center Adjudications Officer".

The response is: "Adjudication should occur in 4-6 weeks"

That does not seem like an auomated response - right? I hope this
means they would process the case within 4 to 6 weeks. Anybody
has any opition/experience?

Dasbabu

microdev1 said:
When I called inquiry line last month, LUD did not change for me.
But I sent an email two days back to Div XII, CSC and got the reply on the same day, LUD did change. Mine is still stuck in namecheck.
So may be, there is some good news for you.

i did an inquiry (phone+email) on 9th. got LUDs on 9,10th. no msg change.
i was figuring one for phone, one for email.
on 16th i got LUD+msg change saying "on 16th we responded to....."
thats 1 week after my call. dunno whats going on!

Div XII email

Hi Folks,

I sent an email to Div XII last night (late and can be considered this morning), and got the response with in a few hours this afternoon. Also, my LUD changed this evening! All done within 24 hours range!

Can LUD changes be so fast? Because, as far as I know, the online system is cut-off from USCIS and it takes a while for the data to trickle into the online system whenever something changes on our case.

Or should the LUD be for something else? :confused:

Wishes,
master_chari

LUD does not change

Strange. But i sent email -got response-called them. Etc No change in LUD yet. Infact no change on my LUD after FP results received. What does that mean?

One more LUD change...!

Hi Folks,

I thought Jun 21 LUD change was for my email to XII. But, I got ANOTHER LUD change today Jun 22nd. I wonder what could that be?

I have asked my employers to check about my case. May be my lawyer called up USCIS on my case and this LUD may be for that.

This is the most frequent change of LUDs ever on my case! Back to back days!

Wishes,
master_chari