LUD changed

curryus

Registered Users (C)
Hello:

I just checked the status on uscis.gov and it had changed for the first time since I applied.

Here's exactly what it says now:

"On July 9, 2003, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made."

Just curious, as to what should I expect next? Could this mean that I'm getting RFE?
Or should I be expecting an approval anyting soon?

Please post your point of view..

Cheers!
Currys

"On July 9, 2003, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made."

This means exactly what it stated. They received your finger print. Now you can expect anything RFE or Approval or both one after another. Justb wait....

That's right, it could mean anything. But my guess is that you might be receiving a notice for FP2.

At least your FP result is still valid for another 2 months. It's very possible you'll get approved before it expires.

I forgot to mention

I sent a request for change of Address on August 4, 2004.

This might have triggered them to look at my application and update the status.

Cheers!
Currys

I guessed that there might been a address update

Many guys in the past have received the exact same mesage of July 9th when they did an address change. Some guys concluded that it is a system bug of some kind. You might be able to see this in some of the old messages

I made an inquiry and I believe that triggered the LUD change.

Any one with the same experience?

---------------------------------
I-140 AD 12/23/2001
I-485 RD 01/24/2002
FP1 03/23/2002
FP2 11/01/2003
3 EAD (don't have the dates) approved
No RFE
LUD 08/12/2004
Online messages regarding the FP1
No messages changes regarding FP2
No notification that case was transferred to local office

Last Update date

It changed again to today's date but the message did not change. Wonder why it would get changed in few days without actually changing the message?

Cheers!
Currys

Well said

linus said:
Most likely you are getting the second fingerprinting notice...

Thanks for your input. I recieved second Fingerprinting notice last night. The appointment is for Sep 02, 2004.

Wonder if they are going to send the RFE or not?

Cheers!
Currys