LUD changed twice!!!!!!!!

Reddy20

Registered Users (C)
LUD on my case I-485 and dependent's I-485 changed yesterday and again today and the message is still the same old one. Can someone please let me know what does this means!!!

No one exactly know, but many shared after this many ppl dream come true. :D . it is assumed/guessed that if this activity is occured after FP, we noticed it leads to approval/decission. :D

'Reddy20' get 'Ready', Hope u would get happy news soon.

Wish u Good Luck :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I would be optimistic

Reddy20,

A LUD change usually implies that some activity has taken place with a case. I have seen some cases get approved after LUD changes while others have seen no change for months after a LUD change. As with everything in TSC, its really hard to tell what might happen. Hopefully you will be one of the lucky ones and will see your approval before the dreaded 1st of July.

regards,

saras

I would say it depends on the case. Since you just recently applied the chances are better that it is for approval. Unlike us old timers they virtually mean nothing and in some case computer glitch making it change every single day.

My advice is not to pay much attention on those LUD thing, they will drive your crazy eventually. You will be notified when your time is comming. Before that glorious day arriving , just relax and enjoy your life. :)

Thanks POJ and SARAS, I will wait and see what happens and let you know immediately once I hear something. Waiting for some good news from the great USCIS

Hi READY 20

I had my 2nd set of FP taken 8th March 2005 same day as you

on 3rd June had med ref and w2 enquiry so looks like your turn for approval or ref very soon

Regards Sue

Hi Reddy20:

Look at my signature. I got LUD change only once after fp. Still waiting for any message change on the site.

Can you please keep posting your details. Thanks

Reddy20 said:
LUD on my case I-485 and dependent's I-485 changed yesterday and again today and the message is still the same old one. Can someone please let me know what does this means!!!

Hi Inian,

My case is also simmilar...! LUD chnaged 3 times after FP but no change in message yet....! same old message saying 850 to 900 days.... :confused:

Pl. see my signature for details.

Regards,

Inian said:
Hi Reddy20:

Look at my signature. I got LUD change only once after fp. Still waiting for any message change on the site.

Can you please keep posting your details. Thanks

LUD changed for couple of days and stopped, now there is no change in LUD also and the message is still the same.

Reddy20 said:

LUD changes ..

Reddy20,

As most people have stated, LUD changes are very random and their effect is also random. Just keep on top of it and look out for any notices that come yours or your lawyers way.

regards,

saras