LUD Changed today

srireddy

hope your aproval come soon,

a question is: after LUD changed, did you recieve an email ? or you have to log into your accout to check it each day.

urch said:
hope your aproval come soon,

a question is: after LUD changed, did you recieve an email ? or you have to log into your accout to check it each day.

No there is no email, you just have to check often, which I am used to by now. Good Luck.

did't change after friday

Reddy,
I have checked 13 times since morning. But my LUD have't changed after friday. Lets hope for an approval. Lets pray GOD and wait for the message change dude. I live in detroit dude. How about u.

vasu

maverickvasu said:
Reddy,
I have checked 13 times since morning. But my LUD have't changed after friday. Lets hope for an approval. Lets pray GOD and wait for the message change dude. I live in detroit dude. How about u.

vasu

Hi Vasu, I am in Chicago. I can share my stress situation... Let's hope for the best. Also, does LUDs occur before RFE also? I am not sure if there will be any LUDs prior to RFE? Please share your thoughts.

srireddy said:
No there is no email, you just have to check often, which I am used to by now. Good Luck.

Thanks for this information. It was very helpful (like a lot of stuff I found in this forum) and not some thing I was aware of. I was waiting for an email for LUD changes. I just logged in my account and saw that my LUD changed too on 12/13/04 (today). I sent the RFE response and USCIS received it on 12/9/04. I'm hoping to God that there would be an approval soon (before Jan). The LUD for my spouse's 485 application has not changed. Does that mean that they might send me another RFE? Or do they completely approve the primary application and then process the derivative?

Maverickvasu and srireddy, good luck to you both and hope approvals are around the corner for us all.

Thanks much.

gchopeful2005 said:
Thanks for this information. It was very helpful (like a lot of stuff I found in this forum) and not some thing I was aware of. I was waiting for an email for LUD changes. I just logged in my account and saw that my LUD changed too on 12/13/04 (today). I sent the RFE response and USCIS received it on 12/9/04. I'm hoping to God that there would be an approval soon (before Jan). The LUD for my spouse's 485 application has not changed. Does that mean that they might send me another RFE? Or do they completely approve the primary application and then process the derivative?

Maverickvasu and srireddy, good luck to you both and hope approvals are around the corner for us all.

Thanks much.

Hi, hopefully you all receive the approvals max by this weekend.

gchopeful, can please give your details...

clearwater said:
Hi, hopefully you all receive the approvals max by this weekend.

gchopeful, can please give your details...

Clearwater, thanks for your wish and I hope it comes true :)

485 ND: 5/1/03
RFE Generated: 11/23/04 (EVL)
RFE response received by USCSIS: 12/9/04
LUD changes: 12/10/04, 12/13/04 (did not check in between 12/10 and 12/13)
AD: ?????????????????????????

hi gchopefull,

I believe your rfe is for eductional evaluation...if so, could you post the education details..

same with me

I am primary applicant. We responded recently to Rfe, the status changed on december 7th as received response to RFE. after my wife case lud changed on december 8th,9th,10th but status message is same. Primary application LUD did not change till now. Hoping for the Best.

Nag

shre said:
I believe your rfe is for eductional evaluation...if so, could you post the education details..

I don't know if I'm using the wrong acronym, but mine is not an education evaluation. It's an Employment Verification RFE. USCIS wants to confirm whether my position still exists in my company for me and that it is a permanent position.

gchopeful2005 said:

Thanks much.

My LUD changed again today this morning. This is really getting on my nerves now. Will this be translated to an approval or will all these LUD changes just happen and then no activity for a long long time? My spouse's LUD is still the old date (after FP notice was generated). Vasu and srireddy, any LUD changes to your accounts?

Not today

gchopeful2005 said:
My LUD changed again today this morning. This is really getting on my nerves now. Will this be translated to an approval or will all these LUD changes just happen and then no activity for a long long time? My spouse's LUD is still the old date (after FP notice was generated). Vasu and srireddy, any LUD changes to your accounts?

Hello There, I don't have any update today as of now. I also don't see any changes in my wife's LUD. Just praying for good news.