LUD Changed on 485 on 07/01/05

akilhere

Registered Users (C)
LUD Changed on 485 on 07/01/05 and 07/04/05

The LUD changed on my 485 changed today (after the cut-off date). Has it happened to any of your 485s? I'm getting a little nervous.

Awaiting your replies.

Last edited by a moderator:
samething here, I don't know today my and my wife's 485 cases LUD changed too.. No clue what's going on at TSC.

Eb3 India Sept. 2002,
I140/I485 Oct. 8 , 2004
I140 approved = Feb. 18, 2005
I485 approved date == ???????? LUD changed May4, 2005 after FP, Lud changed July 1, 2005.
FP = May3, 2005

Last edited by a moderator:
My 485 LUD changed 4 times after FP done(06/17/05,06/18/05, 06/29/05 and 06/30/05) :)

FP:Done early on 06/17/05(scheduled 06/29/05)

Based on your pending date, I hate to tell you but I think its not much. They just moved your file (internal processing) and changed the date.. My PD is apr/02 and there was LUD change on my record y'day. I dont expect anything for another 3 months at least. Not to bust your balls or anything, its just makes for easier suffering if you have lower expectations... Just ask POJ, he will advice you to pray. Thats how desperate the situation is at times. I hope you get lucky though ;)

As I explained earlier, my lawyer told me that TSC has an outside contractor that handles WEB POSTINGS! How does he knows this :confused: :confused:

But some people here and at the www.murthy.com forum have expresed this out also.

On the basis of this, there might be delays at posting stuff on the WEB PAGE And then we have LUDs ofter deadline.

But what we really want to know is if there is one action in particular taken on our cases AD!.

I guess that for that we have to contact someone there at TSC.

No telling what is going on

Guys,

Having followed the ways of the TSC for years, I can tell you that anything and everything is possible. Its best not to speculate. Lets all hope for the best though.

regards,

saras

akilhere
something is coming and I wish you the best of luck. Now a days a LUD is mostly wanted and appreciated. I have'nt had an LUD since May 2nd...
God Bless you.

DA BORDERKID

If that is so, that agency that does the web postings left me out of there system!!! because I have rarely received a LUD and there are many dry periods, with no LUD or message change at all.....

The date again changed on the 4th of July. Did anybody see similar LUD changes on their 485s? I'm very eager to hear from you guys!!