LUD CHANGED ON 07/02, BUT MISLEADING AND CONFUSING -Anybody with similiar experience?

Kulfi

Registered Users (C)
My LUD was earlier changed on 06/21 saying that

On June 19, 2004, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made.

Now LUD is changed on 07/02 saying that

On June 30, 2004, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made.

How can this happen? I did my 2nd FP on 06/16 and they updated on 06/21 saying that they recieved on 06/19 which is correct.
How can they now update and say that they recieved on 06/30?

Anybody with similiar experience?

wac 02250xxxxxx
nd Aug 05 2002
2nd FP 06/16/2004
LUD - 04/07->06/21->07/02

Kulfi,

RELAX! Take a deep breath and let go for a few days this approval process. I know it is extremely frustrating and very irritating, but you getting caught up on the LUD business is not going to help.

Give it a few days before you check your status again, and let things take its course. There is pretty much nothing you can do, so wait for the approval, I would be so bold as to predict that you will receive your approval within this month.

Good luck.

Similar Experience With Me Too

I posted this as a separate thread. I have a similar experience as yours:
======================================================

I did my second FP during mid-June 2004. A week later my LUD changed and the online message also got updated - "On June 1X, 2004, we received ...." (the standard message).

When I checked today...I saw the LUD changed and also noted that the online message changed from "On June 1X, 2004...." to "On June 2X, 2004" (and the rest of the message is the same - the typical message that you get after doing your FP).

Has someone had this experience before and what could this possibly mean?

Thanks!
RD001
-----------------
RD/ND: June 2002
1 FP: August 2002
2 FP: June 2004

rd001,When exactly you did your second FP?

rd001,
When exactly you did your second FP?

I did on 06/16

Here you go...

Just checked...I did the 2FP on 6/15...My 2FP got updated on 6/21 (saying they received the information on 6/19)...

lcauser said:
I noticed that my LUD has been updated today 7/3/04 (Saturday).. which doesn't make sense....

It's rumored the USCIS works Saturdays. Most ASCs are open Saturday's (closed Mondays), and other people have reported here they received paper notices dated on a Saturday. My FP2 results were noted as being received by the USCIS on a Saturday too, in my online status message.

More information...

BTW, only my case status changed like that. My spouse's case did not change at all. Kulfi - Did you have a similar situation?

140_...
not to condemn your advise or anything but i think Kulfi and everybody on this fourm is pending(485) for 2 or more yrs, Takes a deep breath before log-in in to the USCIS website to check the status on the pnding case. so in my opinion Deep Breaths is not goona help... NO Ofeence man.

so Kulfi take a deepest and warmest breath, you can ever take before you login to USCIS site next time and make sure you don't melt(break) by the status is on your case.

and yes let me tell why i jumped in this thread, becuase my LUD changed today, but the Status remains the same.

wac0215150***
3 AP's
3EAD's applied 3rd recently
received 2nd FP notice for Jul,20
did the 1st and 2nd level Enquiry.
Still waiting ...

I noticed that my LUD has been updated today 7/3/04 (Saturday).. which doesn't make sense....

PHP:
BTW, only my case status changed like that. My spouse's case did not change at all. Kulfi - Did you have a similar situation?

Both mine and Spouse changed on 07/02

KULFI, Mee too same experience but not with fingerprint results

Kulfi,
My I485- is approved on june24th, and got email confirmation. when i went and checked the status "It said this case has been approved on june 24th..bla..bla) My LUD was 06/25 . after couple of day i did check the status again then it says: This case has been approved on june28 an approval notice is mailed...blaba) my LUD at this time is 06/29....Just now i did check the status my LUD is 07/02 anyway, I got my approval notices it say's Notice date as June 28, 2004.