LUD changed for EAD/I140/I485 twice and no EAD approval yet

rrcreddy4

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I am new to this forum. Ours reached Vermont INS on 29th Dec and the notice says receipt date as 10th Jan 2005 for EAD/I140/I485. The LUD(Last updated date) changed twice, once on 1/28/2005 and then on 1/31/2005.

I can see that the people with closer EAC numbers got approved.

And we have not seen approval message for ours.

Does this mean anything. Experienced guys try to help me understand.

Thanks
RC

rrcreddy4 said:
Hi,

I am new to this forum. Ours reached Vermont INS on 29th Dec and the notice says receipt date as 10th Jan 2005 for EAD/I140/I485. The LUD(Last updated date) changed twice, once on 1/28/2005 and then on 1/31/2005.

I can see that the people with closer EAC numbers got approved.

And we have not seen approval message for ours.

Does this mean anything. Experienced guys try to help me understand.

Thanks
RC
Hello,
I dont think so, all the numbers are randomly generated. I have my case pending since 11/2/2004 and the EAD has not been approved yet. I didnt receive an RFE either. Infact I have both my I-140 & I-131 approved but not my EAD. just waiting for it

rrcreddy4 said:
Did you contact INS for that? I am totally new, So please let me know

RC
well, the website says that its taking between 60-90 days to process an EAD in the VSC. So technically i cant do anything till 2/12/2005 which is exactly the 90'th day. I can then go and get an interim EAD which is usually for 3 months. Just curious , where did you see the LUD on your cases ? Was it on the Online Status Website ?