LUD changed for all previous/expired EAD

Legally_Alien

Registered Users (C)
I was checking customer portfolio (which has all our GC related application details) on USCIS site and noticed something weird that I wanted to understand. In the last three months USCIS has updated the 'last update date' for all our previous EAD applied in the last six years. Most of those EAD case# have long been expired so not sure what USCIS is upto. The LUD's on all those case are different with the oldest EAD (6 year old) having LUD of January,2010 and the latest EAD (issue about two years ago) having LUD of April,2010.

We were interviewed last year for our I-485 application and things seem to have gone well with that interview.

Anyone noticed this trend with their previous EAD cases?.

So many views, yet no reply.

Can some check their portfolio (If they are maintaining) and report is they are seeing the same stuff to previous EAD application.

No reply because this is really not worth worrying or starting a thread about. Why would you be checking the status of prior-approved applications anyway? And the "last updated" dates are random and can occur for any or no reason; they are not taken seriously.