LUD changed AGAIN !! - HELPPPPPP !!!

GC_seeker_CA

Registered Users (C)
Guys,

Please let us know what you think could be going on with our case:

09/20/2003 LUD changed to: for both myself and wife
"Processing for your Alien Registration Card or Green Card has been completed. Your BCIS document will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready."

09/21/2003
We called National Customer Service Center (800) 375-5283 to update our address.

09/23/2004 LUD changed to: for both myself and wife
This case has been approved. On September 23, 2004, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

10/04/2004 LUD changed to: for both myself and wife
On September 27, 2004, we responded to your request for more information concerning your case. If you have not received our response within 30 days from this date, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

Thanks.

GC_seeker_CA.

Well sounds like you're approved. They may have been updating your adress and printing and mailing the approval notification. Congratulations in advance. :)

GC_seeker_CA said:
Guys,

Please let us know what you think could be going on with our case:

09/20/2003 LUD changed to: for both myself and wife
"Processing for your Alien Registration Card or Green Card has been completed. Your BCIS document will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready."

09/21/2003
We called National Customer Service Center (800) 375-5283 to update our address.

09/23/2004 LUD changed to: for both myself and wife
This case has been approved. On September 23, 2004, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

10/04/2004 LUD changed to: for both myself and wife
On September 27, 2004, we responded to your request for more information concerning your case. If you have not received our response within 30 days from this date, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

Thanks.

GC_seeker_CA.

Whats the problem? You already approved and message changed since you changed address after approval, so be happy

I have seen postings here where people have found out that the "case approved" messages were data entry errors...I guess thats why a lil apprehension regarding what this new LUD now means.

Secondly, I have FP2 appointments for tomorrow and am not sure whether to go for FP2 or not. We still have not received the approval notices in the mail.
Thanks.

GC_seeker_CA.

Last edited by a moderator:
GC_seeker_CA said:
I have seen postings here where people have found out that the "case approved" messages were data entry errors...I guess thats why a lil apprehension regarding what this new LUD now means.

Secondly, I have FP2 appointments for tomorrow and am not sure whether to go for FP2 or not. We still have not received the approval notices in the mail.
Thanks.

GC_seeker_CA.

You don't have "case approved" message, do you?

Now, I only have copies of the emails that I received saying that the case is approved. Also today we received a letter from USCIS stating that our address has been updated as per our phone call on 09/22/2004. This letter is dated 09/27/2004.
So it seems possible that the new LUD is talking about this letter informing us that the address change was made. Now we have to wait for the approval notices to arrive...God willing...this week.