LUD changed after NC Pending

Bochuchow

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys:

I have my interview on 6/29/06 but pending FBI name check :( . I check my online status today (7/16), and my I485 LUD was touched on 7/13, and I765 (approved April) was touched today (Sunday?).

Why they touch my I765 after approved in April?

Anybody has similar situation can share?

Bochuchow

Last edited by a moderator:
it is rather funny. really. my LUD changed today too -- Sunday (7/16) and I also received an email saying something like:
your fingerprint results were received on 1/17/2006 and processing on your case has been resumed. we will mail you a notice if further action is needed or a decision is made.
i wonder why they are sending me an email on a Sunday and the email looks 6 month old...

both my I485 and I130 have a LUD change of today 7/16.
i think they must have touched the case recently and the system as a delay in reflecting the changes.
Let's see what happens. Please keep me posted.

Hi, my approved I765 (in May) was UD on Sat. July 15. I don't know, seems odd. I have been name check for 1 year. Both of my I-485 still remain as June last year when I figerprinted and I-130 remain April last year when we submitted the application. I'm a litttle bit worry now. Maybe it's because I now start a new job and my new job place just confirmed my status with USCIS? Could be.

Hiddendragon38 said:
zlin,
do you mind sharing your nationality? i think you may consider suing USCIS after one-year pending name check.

And another suing opportunity...this place is a one note samba. Sue here, sue there, sue everywhere.

Your EAD application and approval is based on your pending AOS .
There is a LUD date change on your case , every time there is an internal processing done on your case . . This should explain it .

zlin said:
Hi, my approved I765 (in May) was UD on Sat. July 15. I don't know, seems odd. I have been name check for 1 year. Both of my I-485 still remain as June last year when I figerprinted and I-130 remain April last year when we submitted the application. I'm a litttle bit worry now. Maybe it's because I now start a new job and my new job place just confirmed my status with USCIS? Could be.
THIS IS NOTHING ABOUT YOUR NEW JOB. I ALSO GOT LUDs ON MY ALREADY APPROVED I-765, 11-13-15JUL06. THREE MO AGO I GOT A LETTER FROM vsc SAYING THAT THEY WERE ACTIVELY PROCESSING MY GC. BUT `CAUSE THE "ADDITIONAL REVIEW" IT WAS TAKING LONGER.
STAY COOL. THIS IS A GOOD SIGN OF APPROVAL.

eddie_d said:
And another suing opportunity...this place is a one note samba. Sue here, sue there, sue everywhere.

eddie_d,

people are just trying to be helpful here. it's in the law that USCIS can be sued under certain conditions. no need to critize friendly suggestions.

Hi, guys. My nationality is China. my approved I-765 was touched again yesterday(July 18). My I-485 and my I-130 still remain last year June 2005. In fact, I called USCIS on July 17, to change my address. I moved from Ohio to Virginia. The lady noticed that I haven't been approved almost 9 monthes after interview. So she gave me a "REF"? number to send a complain for me. When I asked her if we need to re-interview, she said she doesn't know, depends on those local offices, if they think so, they will contact me. Also I kept quiet because I'm approaching my 2 year wedding aniversary, which is end of Aug. Then if I got approved after that I can avoid to deal with them for many years.

jhawilla said:
THIS IS NOTHING ABOUT YOUR NEW JOB. I ALSO GOT LUDs ON MY ALREADY APPROVED I-765, 11-13-15JUL06. THREE MO AGO I GOT A LETTER FROM vsc SAYING THAT THEY WERE ACTIVELY PROCESSING MY GC. BUT `CAUSE THE "ADDITIONAL REVIEW" IT WAS TAKING LONGER.
STAY COOL. THIS IS A GOOD SIGN OF APPROVAL.

zlin said:
Hi, guys. My nationality is China. my approved I-765 was touched again yesterday(July 18). My I-485 and my I-130 still remain last year June 2005. In fact, I called USCIS on July 17, to change my address. I moved from Ohio to Virginia. The lady noticed that I haven't been approved almost 9 monthes after interview. So she gave me a "REF"? number to send a complain for me. When I asked her if we need to re-interview, she said she doesn't know, depends on those local offices, if they think so, they will contact me. Also I kept quiet because I'm approaching my 2 year wedding aniversary, which is end of Aug. Then if I got approved after that I can avoid to deal with them for many years.
If you change your address, your LUD is updated. Please make sure that USCIS has your correct address. I had called USCIS once and they only updated my address on one application...guess which one the DID NOT update? I-485 :). Well, I missed my FP appointment but thank god it was all taken care of later.

Yes, I heard about that. Thanks. If I don't receive their comfirmation mail in 10 days. I'll definitely call them again.

EricNeesGC said:
If you change your address, your LUD is updated. Please make sure that USCIS has your correct address. I had called USCIS once and they only updated my address on one application...guess which one the DID NOT update? I-485 :). Well, I missed my FP appointment but thank god it was all taken care of later.

zlin said:
Yes, I heard about that. Thanks. If I don't receive their comfirmation mail in 10 days. I'll definitely call them again.
Well...to clear all misunderstanding...there should be one confirmation mail for each pending application. I only got 1 confirmation mail and I assumed that address was changed on all application. That is where my issue had come up.

Bochuchow said:
Hi Guys:

I have my interview on 6/29/06 but pending FBI name check :( . I check my online status today (7/16), and my I485 LUD was touched on 7/13, and I765 (approved April) was touched today (Sunday?).

Why they touch my I765 after approved in April?

Anybody has similar situation can share?

Bochuchow

MY husband also had his AOS interview on 6/29/06 and NC pending. He got a LUD on his I 765 and I 485 today (7/20). I hope its a good sign that they have recieved his NC back or sometihing.
BTW did you try calling 800 no to see wat's going on?
Pls keep in touch.
Thanks

I had my interiew back in Jan 2006 not approved due to NC and my 765 was approved in Feb 2006. I saw there was LUD change on 6/21/06..that's when i sent my FOIA. I don't whether it was related or notbut it is strange to LUD change now after 6 months.But there is no LUD change for I-485 and I-130.

ip_everywhere said:
MY husband also had his AOS interview on 6/29/06 and NC pending. He got a LUD on his I 765 and I 485 today (7/20). I hope its a good sign that they have recieved his NC back or sometihing.
BTW did you try calling 800 no to see wat's going on?
Pls keep in touch.
Thanks

Looks like we are on the same boat
:eek: with almost identical situation, where is your USCIS center?

Just got my I485 comfirmation letter yesterday. I don't know if I130 should have one too, but she told me I don't need to do that in stead just do a I865. Then I got another touch on my approved I765 (in May) again yesterday. So I got 3 "touch" on my approved I 765 these days (July 15, July 18, July 20), But no "touch" on my I485 I130 even after I changed my adress and got confirmation letter. Still last year's date. This seems odd. I'll keep on updating for you guys.

EricNeesGC said:
Well...to clear all misunderstanding...there should be one confirmation mail for each pending application. I only got 1 confirmation mail and I assumed that address was changed on all application. That is where my issue had come up.