LUD changed after 3 months of FP

nrsesh

Registered Users (C)
Just wanted to share our(self & spouse) LUD changed after 3 months and 9 days. The last was 4/4 that is after finger printing. We hope for some good news.
thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Hope for the best ...

nrsesh,

TSC seems to be working overtime on EB2 cases lately. If everything is found to be in order, name check is complete and there are no RFEs, then I think your approval is around the corner.

Good Luck and keep us posted.

saras

Hi Nresh:

Thanks for your info. We also did fp during that period ( End april) still waiting for LUD change. I hope I have to wait another 2 weeks to see LUD change.

Thanks

nrsesh said:
Just wanted to share our(self & spouse) LUD changed after 3 months and 9 days. The last was 4/4 that is after finger printing. We hope for some good news.
thanks

Surprisingly, I just checked my 485 status. the LUD is also changed to 7/12/2005.
This is the first time LUD change after the FP.

Let me pray for all our ppls.....

nrsesh said:
thanks

LUD change on EB3 case

Guys and Gals,

My case is EB3 and I am the primary applicant. My wifes 485 saw a LUD change last night and then today the LUD changed again. I know that EB3 cases can't be approved before OCT, but I am just wondering what they are upto. Maybe my wifes case got stacked with some EB2 cases. With my cases track record, anything is possible :)

Good luck to all EB2s.

regards,

saras

LUD Change....

My spouse is in EB3 and both our 485 LUD's changed yesterday. Not trying to me pessimestic, but this mass LUD with 7/12 update may not be anything to us or may be ?

Might be nothing

afx05,

I agree with you. It might be of no consequence to us EB3s. It is actually irritating to see LUD changes without any change in status.

regards,

saras

LUD changed on 485

Mine is EB3 case too and I see LUD changes on my wifes and my 485. We did our FP, end of April.

no more LUD after 7/13. I guess it must be just a database update and not anything else. If they were working it should not take more than 10 minutes to go through 3 or 4 sheets of 485 with all info and to say ok and approve. This is another way of doing things by TSC. So frustrating people just dont have any meaning to their job resposibility or ........ :mad: :mad:
regards

LUD changed on approved case

Hi
I would like to share my LUD change also with my friends. My case already approved in April '05. On 07/12/2005 my I-485 LUD changed. I didn't understand why it happen to my case.
Let me know any appoved cases LUD changed on 7/12? Let us know if any one had similiar experience in past.

LUD Changed again

There is a LUD Change again. I had one on 7/14 and now again 7/18. LUD Change is driving me nuts.