LUD change

harshap

Registered Users (C)
I spoke with a TSC rep yesterday regarding my case and was told that my case is pending. Today, LUD on my I-485 got changed. Is this a common practice to see the LUD change after talking to an officer?

EB-3 India PD 08/2002
I-140 R.D 10/2004, A.D. 02/2005
I-485 RD 10/2004

I spoke with a TSC rep yesterday regarding my case and was told that my case is pending. Today, LUD on my I-485 got changed. Is this a common practice to see the LUD change after talking to an officer?

EB-3 India PD 08/2002
I-485 RD 10/2004

In my case, I talked to TSC rep on two different days and I also had my LUDs changed afterwards in both cases, but then LUD changes stopped. So, don't know why LUDs changed, but as my changes stopped, I am not sure if it is always a good sign or some kind of update on the call.

I did NOT see any change when i talked to TSC rep around 20th May regarding Name Check but saw LUD Change after I talked to them on May 30.

My LUD also changed on June 1st.

My LUD also changed on June 1st. I talked to a USCIS rep. around a week back.

My wild guess is that this might have to do with USCIS counting cases that became current one June 1st ... In any case, lets hope for the best.:)

Card Production Ordered ...

Hi Guys, I just checked me Email and found that USCIS has approved my and my wifes green card. The online message also changed to "Card Production Ordered"

I am sure good new is on way for you guys too. Just hold on :D

Congratulstions!!! are you from VSC to TSC transfer? Did you dod your 2nd FP?
--Naveen Oshos
Hi Guys, I just checked me Email and found that USCIS has approved my and my wifes green card. The online message also changed to "Card Production Ordered"

I am sure good new is on way for you guys too. Just hold on :D

I submitted by my I-485 application to TSC (... from florida).

I did my second figerprinting in Dec, 2006.

I just received an email saying 'card production ordered'. Means my GC got approved on June 1 2007 (in EB3 category). My wife's I-485, EAD and AP application was sent on May 31, 2007 to add onto my GC process and USCIS should get it on June 1.
I don't know what will happen with her I-485 now. Will it be approved or will it be invalidated or I have to reapply for her through Counceler Processing? Please advise.

Last edited by a moderator:
My green card is approved and got an email with notification. Thanks a llot everyone for your help and advice

For the second FP I got code 1 and for the first FP I got code 3

1st FP:08/2005
2nd FP:05/08/2007

Congratulations to you’ll.. As MA_Labor said…it’s a show time :cool: …hope to see more approvals..

EB-3 India PD 08/2002
I-485 RD 10/2004

Which number did you call to talk to TSC? I keep calling (800) 375 – 5283, and cannot get pass automated system. Even after I enter my receipt number, I only get the same message that is on the USCIS site. How do I get a real person to talk to?

I've given fingerprints on 06/02/07, and FBI sent the results back to INS the same day. Does a change in LUD mean that both FP and NC were cleared by USCIS?

EB-3 (Worldwide) PD 07/03
I-485 RD 05/07/07
FP (code 3) done on: 06/02/07
LUD 06/05/07

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator: