LUD change

chintamani1

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,

I had sent my AC21 papers in Aug 2005 (after 1 year of 485 filing and 140 approval), and there was no LUD change at that time.
Now in Nov there has been an LUD change in all 485's (me ,spouse and child) and 140 but no message updates. Me or my lawyer have not received anything what could this mean. Could you please share your thoughts or experiences.

Thanks

You mentioned there was a LUD change for your I-140 too.
was there a message change for I-140?

thanks,
minn_labor

chintamani1,

I am not discouraging you. But it happened to me when my ex-employer withdrawn my I-140 application.

After that my ex-attorney received the NOID letter. Check with your ex employer/attorney for update.

GCdeewana said:
chintamani1,

I am not discouraging you. But it happened to me when my ex-employer withdrawn my I-140 application.

After that my ex-attorney received the NOID letter. Check with your ex employer/attorney for update.

Hi GCdeewana
I called my ex-attorney and the present one, but they both said they have not received anything .Its been more than a month now, what could be the other reasons for LUD change

Thanks

chintamani1 said:
Hi GCdeewana
I called my ex-attorney and the present one, but they both said they have not received anything .Its been more than a month now, what could be the other reasons for LUD change

Thanks

Any news on your LUD changes?
Maybe, you should try calling the USCIS number and see if they can help you out.
If you can find out through some at your old company if your I-140 was revoked. This would only work if you worked for a small company and where its easy to get internal information through the grapevine.

chintamani1 said:
Hi GCdeewana

Thanks

Hi chintamani1

When you filed your AC21 papers, didn't you send the G-28 (change of attorney) papers as well. Becuase ocne G-28 is filed lawyer gets the notification from USCIS, and afetr that all communication should happen with new lawyer only whether tis denial or NOID. Did you check with lawyer with respect to G-28 filling ?

that might help you.

thanks

I have still not heard anything and there is no way I can find if my ex-employer revoked my 140.

I did send G-28 when I sent my AC-21 papers and my lawyer says even he has not heard anything

Thanks

why don't you try to call the service center that is handeling your case... or even go to an infopass appointment

Update:LUD change

While i was checking my case status on USCIS case processing web-page today i noticed the following message at the bottom of the page. Is this something new ?

* Note on "Last Updated" date:
Your case may have a new "Last Updated" date and you may receive an Email Notification of your case being updated, without the status of the case changing. This is due to internal USCIS processing being performed on your Case. This will be reflected in the "Last Updated" date, but may not result in a different status message.

chintamani1 said:
While i was checking my case status on USCIS case processing web-page today i noticed the following message at the bottom of the page. Is this something new ?

* Note on "Last Updated" date:
Your case may have a new "Last Updated" date and you may receive an Email Notification of your case being updated, without the status of the case changing. This is due to internal USCIS processing being performed on your Case. This will be reflected in the "Last Updated" date, but may not result in a different status message.
Hi Chintamani,
Did your AP, EAD, 140, 485 LUD also change? Our (wife and myself) applications are showing LUDs for 01/11 and 01/12. Our previous approved AP and EADs also got LUD changes. Could you please verify for your applications also it happened the same? Thanks
KK

Only my 140 and mine ,spouse and child's 485 had an LUD change.There was no change on my approved EAD's and AP's.

Please help

Please help .....Any suggestions .....
Today again there was an LUD change on my 140 with no message change .No changes on any of the 485's .

I am from the retrogressed country and my PD is far behind the current date.
What could be the possible reasons and what can i do in this.

I have contacted my current and previous attorneys but none of them have received any updates from USCIS.

Please help, if i call up uscis directly would that jeoperdise my case further by any chance .......

TIA.

I don't think that calling USCIS would jeopardise anything. Since you already checked and there is no NOID issued, just relax.

chintamani1 said:
Please help .....Any suggestions .....

Today again there was an LUD change on my 140 with no message change .No changes on any of the 485's .

I am from the retrogressed country and my PD is far behind the current date.
What could be the possible reasons and what can i do in this.

I have contacted my current and previous attorneys but none of them have received any updates from USCIS.

Please help, if i call up uscis directly would that jeoperdise my case further by any chance .......

TIA.

chintamani1 said:
Only my 140 and mine ,spouse and child's 485 had an LUD change.There was no change on my approved EAD's and AP's.

Can you pls update us as to what happened in your case

My status is the same till now. I had one more LUD change on my 140 on 3rd March but no message change. After that nothing has happenned.

chintamani1

Last edited by a moderator:
Not to scare any one but I just want to share my case.

When I applied my AC21 nothing has been changed and my ex-employer revoked my I-140 in Oct 2005 then my I-140 LUD changed but no message and no RFE to my attorney. But when I have applied my spouse EAD in March 2006 then my previous attorney received NOID(RFE) on my I-485. So in my case USCIS didn't look at my AC21 papers. So I am again sending AC21 papers in response to RFE

- VG

EB3 - Substitution
PD 12/2002 (with I140 revoke no idea what is my PD now)
I-140 - Approved 10/2004 (revoked 10/2005)
NOID recieved on I-485 on 03/24/2006

Last edited by a moderator:
In my case when the 140 was revoked by former employer, USCIS changed the message to something strange.

"On December 8, 2005 the appropriate American Consulate or port of entry was notified by cable, telephone, or fax of the approval of this case"

There were some LUD's and most recently on 3/25 on this 140.