Lud change

sonpapdi

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I had a LUD change yesterday for my spouse and mine. Did anyone else had LUD change for 08/23/2005 ? There was no inquiry from either Attorney or myself. And I never recvd any emails from FBI about Namecheck completion.

However my company filed 9th year H1 extn and I also filed a EAD. Can this be the reason for a LUD change for the 1485 update or something else ? Just curious

Hoping for the best ;)
Sonpapdi

I had change of LUD on 08/23 and 08/24. I guess due to my email enquiry to them last week. Following are response on my enquiry to USCIS for pending I-485.

Response from CSC -USCIS:
"This is to inform you that the I-485 in question is still pending. The reason that it is still pending is that USCIS is awaiting NAME CHECK results from the FBI. It may have been a long time since we sent the name, but USCIS has no control of the time it takes.USCIS also does not have dates as to when the Names were originally sent to the FBI, we can only confirm that they in fact were sent.

Please allow 120 days before additional inquiries. In the future we will not be addressing weekly inquiries.

Please Note: If the principal is not adjudicated then the derivatives will NOT be adjudicated.

We apologize for any and all inconvenience this may cause.

Thank You

Center Adjudications Officer

Div XII, California Service Center"

Thx
bsain
------------------------------------------
Priority Date : Dec 11 2001(CSC,EB3).
I140 : RD 03-12-2004. Approved on 01/14/2005.
I485 : RD 03-12-2004. LUD: 08/24/2005 (email enquiry for status).

My wife and my 485 LUD chaged today 8/24/2005.
I did not do any inquiry about my case.

Did not get any response from FBI about my name check.

SSRK said:
My wife and my 485 LUD chaged today 8/24/2005.
I did not do any inquiry about my case.

Did not get any response from FBI about my name check.

I had a LUD change too. I had done an email enquiry last week. I got a reply stating that "some action would take place within 6 weeks". I had assumed that the LUD change was in connection to that. However, it does seem to be a 10/27/04 sort of global update.

I'm EB2 as well.

Okay now I got an RFE ? I am very curious to know what might it be ?

I think the Namecheck process is probably cleared now.

-Sonpapdi

sonpapdi said:
Okay now I got an RFE ? I am very curious to know what might it be ?

I think the Namecheck process is probably cleared now.

-Sonpapdi
EVL or evidence of continued marriage (if you are married that is :)).

Did you submit birth certificates/affidavits with your 485 ? Else it might be for that as well.

Wait for a few more days and you'll know.
Once you answer the RFE, your approval should be fast - which is a good thing :)

thanks !!

max2k1,

Thanks for the comfort !! I really mean it ..

No kiddin .. are you saying "EVL" ? Is this something new or what ?

Yes I did submit medical, marriage, birth etc. including w2's etc. I don't know what might have missed ? It is really killing me now .. On one end I feel that the Namecheck has been cleared but on the other I don't feel that great with this RFE thing.

Yes I believe you and I hope it will be easy and I get the approval ..

Thanks,
Sonpapdi

I don't want to dissappoint you and hope that your name check was finished. My experience is quite different, I got RFE in April 2004 but my name check was finished 14 months later, in June 2005.

dima66a, I think the process might have changed slightly different basically if there is a namecheck pending then they don't even want to touch the file especially if they find out later that it was a FBI hit or something. To be more efficient they might be trying a new process. :rolleyes:

And another thing is why didn't they look at my application when it was current (for my application the current date of processing was Jan 2005 for I485 filed in Aug 2004). On the contrary they sent us an email saying we can't do anything unless your Namecheck is cleared.

But however one thing remains still unanswered and that is why FBI didn't reply me of completion ? I know they are usually very prompt in their email replies.

Anyway let's see what might be the RFE ..

Good luck on your case too ..
-Sonpapdi

LUD change on 8/26?

Did anyone else have a LUD change on 8/26 for their I-485? I did see it on my portfolio, but there was no change in the message.