LUD change today

UnionJax

Registered Users (C)
Hi everyone

I just thought Id ask if anyone who has their interview coming up within the next week has had the LUD changed. Today I logged onto the USCIS website and both my I-130 and my I-485 have had a LUD change of todays date. The text within the I-130, I-485 hasn't changed, just looks like somethings happend to my account today.

Im just wondering if thats normal? does it mean anything? anyone else had this happen today, or within the last couple of days?

Thanks for any input.

LUDs can mean a lot of things. You never really know. I like to think that around your interview date it means that your background check is done. :)

UnionJax said:
Thanks for the quick reply Patty, I was kinda hoping that too. Although I always think the worst :rolleyes:

As Pat said, LUD change can mean a lot of things, but the ones that are close to the interview date cause anxiety. The last LUD change that I saw in our case was on Jun 3rd and our interview is tomorrow. We too are hoping that LUD change on Jun 3rd meant namecheck completion, more so because my husband filed FOIPA and he got the results in mail somewhere around Jun 7-8. Good Luck!

We recently mailed and receied NOA's for all the forms(I130.131...). we were able to check the status online last week.

Today when I checked the status online, all the 4 forms has the LUD of todays date. What does it mean ?

My wife has her I-485 interview on 24th July and we never had any LUD changes or emails from USCIS after her fingerprints were done. We did get an interview letter a few weeks ago but nothing had changed online. My wife's employment authorization was approved back in late Feb. Now all of sudden after nothing had happened on the LUD front she had an LUD on June 26th for employment authorization and today we noticed that she had an LUD on her I-485 for 07-02 06, this is a Sunday. Anyway, is this normal to be having LUD changes after the interview letter and before th interview and also a few months after the employment authorization was approved. The message has not changed on any of them. Nothing has changed on her I-130 since that was approved back in April of 05. I am wondering if someone else has had this happen and if it means anything. Thanks for your help.

Regards

HRH

The online status is pretty unreliable and you guys should not worry about it too much. LUDs basically mean that they have done some more processing on your case, but when and what you will never know!

Workhomes, if you recently got your receipt notices, these LUDs could mean that you are gonna get your FP notices soon.
HRH, for the I-485 a hopeful guess would be that your name check is done. But that really is just a guess.

HRH,

I just checked my online status, and I too had LUD changes on 07/02 for all of my cases.
No idea what it means, but let's hope for the best!
It's funny though, how our LUDs and interview dates are on the same day. :)

patty579 said:
The online status is pretty unreliable and you guys should not worry about it too much. LUDs basically mean that they have done some more processing on your case, but when and what you will never know!

Workhomes, if you recently got your receipt notices, these LUDs could mean that you are gonna get your FP notices soon.
HRH, for the I-485 a hopeful guess would be that your name check is done. But that really is just a guess.

thanks patty. Juat curious , why there is LUD's on all the 4 forms ? FP is just for EAD & 485 right ? Just trying to understand this process...

To Speedbird

I think LA is always faster than most other DOs.

You and I have very similar timeline. Hopefully everything will work out for both of us.

Also, I really don't care much about LUDs, I am more focussed on emails that we receive.

I Did My Interview On 2/22/06 And Got Approved, But My Lud Is Showing A Date 0f 6/21/06 And It Puzzles Me Also Cuz I Got My 10yr Green Card In The Mail A Week After Interview. Anyone Know What It Could Possibly Be?