LUD change to AOS (485 ) inspite of retrogression ?

greencardin2005

Registered Users (C)
Has anyone noticed any LUD changes to I145 (AOS ) inspite of being affected my retrogression ?

My PD is April 2003 but there was an LUD change to my spouses I1485 (AOS) application . Didn't get any email notification wrt this LUD. No LUD Change to my AOS (485) application.

The LUD change was on 2/21 which was a holiday - Presidents day !!

Any ideas what is going on ? Does it mean that my spouses 485 case got picked up ?

greencardin2005 said:
Has anyone noticed any LUD changes to I145 (AOS ) inspite of being affected my retrogression ?

My PD is April 2003 but there was an LUD change to my spouses I1485 (AOS) application . Didn't get any email notification wrt this LUD. No LUD Change to my AOS (485) application.

Any ideas what is going on ? Does it mean that my spouses 485 case got picked up ?

Same here.. Pl. see my signature for my details. I am crossing my fingers and waiting for the good news :) :)

califdude said:
kvrp,

How did you find out your name check is done ? Did you send an email to FBI ?

califdude,
Yep, i did sent an eamil request to FBI and they did respond with the completion of Name Check process details.

greencardin2005 said:

I thought retrogression effected to people applied after 12/30/04.

What I mean is they will not work on EB3 cases unless the PD is current and since mu PD is April; 2003 - it is not current. So how come there was an LUD change for the 485 application ?

ysrc said:
I thought retrogression effected to people applied after 12/30/04.