LUD Change on I-485.

naga_v

Registered Users (C)
I received the following message on my both the sons I-485 receipts on Friday April 8th.

"On April 8, 2005, the document we made based on the approval or registration of this case was mailed directly to the person to whom issued."

There was change on the LUD dates to 4/8/2005 for mine and my wife I-485 but the message did not change on either of them.

Also on my I-140 there was no message change nor the LUD Change. My I-140 is not approved yet.

Can any one please tell me what does that mean on the message change for my sons. Did anyone experience the same situation.

Looks like 485 approval. Congrats.

naga_v said:
I received the following message on my both the sons I-485 receipts on Friday April 8th.

"On April 8, 2005, the document we made based on the approval or registration of this case was mailed directly to the person to whom issued."

There was change on the LUD dates to 4/8/2005 for mine and my wife I-485 but the message did not change on either of them.

Also on my I-140 there was no message change nor the LUD Change. My I-140 is not approved yet.

Can any one please tell me what does that mean on the message change for my sons. Did anyone experience the same situation.

naga_v said:

CONGRATULATION! Don't worry it seems you will hear all good news very soon. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Pd - ??

naga_v said:

Whats your PD ?

Thanks
Sandeep

I don't want to disappoint you, but this probably meant that something (maybe your 2nd FP notice) was mailed to you. If it's approval, it would say it right away. I saw this kind of message in this forum before. It was not approval notice.
I hope I'm worng and you get approval.

naga_v said:

My AP approval message was also the same.
See the content below for AP approval -

Application Type: I131, APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT

Current Status:

On January 24, 2005, the document we made based on the approval or registration of this case was mailed directly to the person to whom issued.

I am almost sure you are approved.

red91335 said:
I got the same message when my Advance Parole was aprroved.

GCIsTortoise said:
I don't want to disappoint you, but this probably meant that something (maybe your 2nd FP notice) was mailed to you. If it's approval, it would say it right away. I saw this kind of message in this forum before. It was not approval notice.
I hope I'm worng and you get approval.

i agree with tortoise, this doesn't sound like 485 approval.

GC_Appl_30 said:
It is not an approval notice. I have got it on my son's I485 too. Did not get any LUD on other applications.

Can you please tell me what document did they send. How long back did you receive this kind message for your son.

Mail received - document sent on april 19th

naga_v said:

Hi all,
I received similar message for my son's application. NO LUD on other 3 applications for 485 nor on 140 ( concurrent filing)
I am waiting to hear more from Naga_v on this.

Last edited by a moderator:
naga_v said:

Hi ,
Can you post your recent update regardin this issue in your case?
thanks
sd70

LUD changes on I-485

Now I see LUD's on all our 4 applications. But the message remains the same for my wife and myself.

sometimes if your name check results are received by USCIS then there will be a LUD for I-485 without any message change