LUD Change- No Record!

hovrah

Registered Users (C)
I am on EB1. CIS requested for emplyment verification which I sent. I noticed the mesaage change showing the receive of my response. Then a couple LUD change, and now a strange message:

"The receipt number cannot be found ....."

Anybody have the similar experience?????

Have you seen this before. I am in I485. No record was seen from yesterday! Should I expect to receive an e-amil and see my case on website?

hovrah said:
Have you seen this before. I am in I485. No record was seen from yesterday! Should I expect to receive an e-amil and see my case on website?

Possible that they might be working on your case. Your PD is current?

There was a couple LUD change after receiving my RFE, but after that I just notice the following:

"The receipt number cannot be found ..."

Any idea?

yes, many folks in this forum said got RFE and replied it.. after LUD changes. 3-4 days there were no records..

Then finally they received the MAGIC MAIL.. and approval letter..

Good Luck.. Get ready for the big party..I will also open beer at my place when you get the approval

No change today. I am getting nervous. Should I expect to receive the magic e-mail. Please share your experince.

Thanks Jkvaisnavi.

Does anybody have other experience in regards to the a ccouple LUD change after the RFE receive and then the following:

"the receipt number cannot be found ...."

better to call customer service

hovrah said:
Thanks Jkvaisnavi.

Does anybody have other experience in regards to the a ccouple LUD change after the RFE receive and then the following:

"the receipt number cannot be found ...."

hovrah said:
Have you seen/heard in other approved 485 before?

I also had LUD for RFE rcvd and then 3 more LUDs with no change of message but the website still shows the status. I hope I here something soon otherwise it means I am stuck in namecheck

hovrah said:
What was your RFE about? Mine was employment verification.

The same. Employment verification, W2, tax return and pay stubs

BTW, my application is in CSC but probabely they go under the same rounds of checks.

I was in a similar situation. After 3 days, I got the magic approval email. So, don't worry, you are this close to approval :)