LUD change in I-485

nyyankees

Registered Users (C)
There was LUD changes in both my I-485 (primary) and my wife's on 2/25/06. And there was my EAD approval on 2/24/06 and a LUD on 2/25/06 on my EAD. What does it mean by LUD changes in I-485s? Is this just meaning that they approved my EAD and touched our I-485s? And why is there a LUD change in my wife's I-485 after my EAD approval? She got a H-1, so she did not apply for her EAD. Is this normal? Thanks so much.

we are in the same boat

We applied for our paper 3EAD renewal in 12/05 to VSC. Transferd to Atlanta 2/9/06. Now we LUD changes for 485 and 3EAD on 2/25/06. But the contents of the message is old. I think they are working on our EADs. Usually LUD changes a couple of times when they touch your file for processing. Sometimes the content says "approved, approval notice mailed, card ordered, card mailed"
Let's hope and pray for the best.

It is very confusing. Some one said that it is not reliable to keep track of LUDs. However, whenever I can see LUD changes, it triggers my heart beat fast. Keep my fingers crossed and wish my best to all of you.

nyyankees said:
It is very confusing. Some one said that it is not reliable to keep track of LUDs. However, whenever I can see LUD changes, it triggers my heart beat fast. Keep my fingers crossed and wish my best to all of you.
nyyankees, I assume this is a normal procedure. Coz I saw a LUD on my 485 today but just now got mail that EAD is approved.

Thanks, IND77. By the way, why there is LUD change on my wife's I-485? I don't know. I am just praying....And hope to have a good news coming to you, too.

IND77 said:
nyyankees, I assume this is a normal procedure. Coz I saw a LUD on my 485 today but just now got mail that EAD is approved.

Lud for 485

Hi,

I did see LUD changes for myself and spouse twice this month, but no message change. Not sure what is cooking. I have no other applications pending for approval.

I was expecting FP notice since I did the previous one last year.

gc_vsc

My I-486 (2001 Application) was denied then reopened on 1/26. I applied for EAD renewal on 2/10. Since then the LUD on the 1-765 has changed and now is at 2/21. The I-485 LUD has been changing from 2/24 to 3/1 daily. Could it be that they going to approve my I-485?

No message change BTW

tahito said:
My I-486 (2001 Application) was denied then reopened on 1/26. I applied for EAD renewal on 2/10. Since then the LUD on the 1-765 has changed and now is at 2/21. The I-485 LUD has been changing from 2/24 to 3/1 daily. Could it be that they going to approve my I-485?

No message change BTW
It sure appears that way.
--Naveen Oshos