LUD Change? I can not see it ???

shankara21cen

Registered Users (C)
Hi

I have done my code 3 biometrics at Atlanta ASC on 11/06/05. My NIW I 140 (TSC -India)was approved in 15 days in Sept 05. Before and after biometrics I see the same case status.
Can some one tell me where the LUD changes in this messages. Some people says that LUD changes but message remains same. I am not seeing any change. It is 1.5 month after code 3 biometrics.

Thanks

-------------------
Case Status
Receipt Number: SRC05XXXXXXXX

Application Type: I485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

Your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status was received on September 18, 2005. We mailed you a receipt with information about processing. It is taking between 850 and 900 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete.

You can choose to receive automatic case status updates, which will be sent via email. Please click here to create an account online.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to see the Processing Dates for Applications and Petitions, click here.

Note: Case Status is available for Applications and Petitions which were filed at USCIS Service Centers. If you filed at a USCIS Local Office, your case status may not be reviewable online but for processing times on forms filed at that Office please, click here.

If you have a question about case status information provided via this site, or if you have not received a decision or advice from the USCIS within the projected processing time frame, please contact the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375 – 5283 or 1-800-767-1833 (TTY).