LUD change for I140 and I485 after RFE response

Chipman

Registered Users (C)
I replid my RFE for EB1-EA in CSC on June15th. The status was chnage to on June 22th that they started reviewing my RFE and LUD was 06/21/2005.
Today I checked the website the LUD was changed for my I140 and I485 application without the inside message change. Do you know what does this indicate?

Chipman said:
I replid my RFE for EB1-EA in CSC on June15th. The status was chnage to on June 22th that they started reviewing my RFE and LUD was 06/21/2005.
Today I checked the website the LUD was changed for my I140 and I485 application without the inside message change. Do you know what does this indicate?

I am in exact situation. I repied I-140 RFE in April. On 6/29, both of my I-140 and I-485 LUD changed without update on status. Anyone knows what does this mean?

Chipman, please keep me posted if you see any new changes. Thanks.

kevin110042 said:
Hi, I have the same situation as both of you. LUD on 140 and 485 both changed on 7/6 but the case status remains the same. I replied RFE on 6/8. The LUD was changed on 140 on 6/9 and 6/10 and then nothing happend.

Why was 485 touched? can it mean a denial since I filed 140 and 485 concurrently?

Thank you for your ideas. By the way, graduation_2003 should call INS since it is already over 60 days after you replied RFE. Please keep sharing your update with us. Thanks again.

Hi kevin110042,

Thanks for you good suggestion. Since my LUD just change on 6/29, I will wait for another week or so. If nothing happen then, I will call. I will keep you guys posted. Good luck to all of us.

Name check result back?

kevin110042 said:
Hi, I have the same situation as both of you. LUD on 140 and 485 both changed on 7/6 but the case status remains the same. I replied RFE on 6/8. The LUD was changed on 140 on 6/9 and 6/10 and then nothing happend.

Why was 485 touched? can it mean a denial since I filed 140 and 485 concurrently?

Thank you for your ideas. By the way, graduation_2003 should call INS since it is already over 60 days after you replied RFE. Please keep sharing your update with us. Thanks again.

kevin110042, when did you do your FP? I did mine on 5/25, is it possible that my name check result sent back to USCIS on 6/29 if I-485 LUD change on 6/29?

kevin110042 said:
I did my FP this April. I think the key question is whether the LUD on 485 was for 140 denial or for 485 approval.
Kevin110042
I have files NIW with the pending 485 just 10 days before I replied to RFE. If it is denial for I140 then they should not touch I485. I am not sure this theory is correct.

Hi Kevin110042
no my LUD didnot change today?

Do you know for denial they do not send email or also not update the message on the web and sucessful application only gets email?

kevin110042 said:
hi chipman,

did your lud on 140/485 change today?

kevin110042 said:
Hi Graduation2003,

Have you called INS or already got some result?

Thanks.

No, there is no update on my LUD. It stopped on 6/29 for both I-140 and I-485. I emial my attorney yesterday to ask whether we need to call USCIS. I have not got his response yet.

485 filing

Now my I-140 Eb1 or got approved, i am preparing to file 485 for myself and wife. My wife name was not there in 140. can i still file 485 for her along with me?

How long it usually takes for 485 to be approved? NSC is working on nov 2003 485 applications.

do they give any priority for non concurrent 485 applications?

thanks.

Kevin110042/graduation2003
My LUD for I140 changed today 07/14/2005. There is no message change and I485 is not touched today last change was 07/06/2005. I am bit nervous

Chipman said:
Kevin110042/graduation2003
My LUD for I140 changed today 07/14/2005. There is no message change and I485 is not touched today last change was 07/06/2005. I am bit nervous

Chipman, just relax. I hope you will receive an approval tomorrow. Please keep us posted.

My LUD changed for both I-140 and I-485 on 6/29. Then pause for two weeks already. However, my husband's I-485 never been toched. Don't what this means.

Best wishes for all of us.

graduation2003
IT looks like 485 date also changed yesterday late night. but no message change!! :confused:
graduation2003 said:
Chipman, just relax. I hope you will receive an approval tomorrow. Please keep us posted.

My LUD changed for both I-140 and I-485 on 6/29. Then pause for two weeks already. However, my husband's I-485 never been toched. Don't what this means.

Best wishes for all of us.

kevin110042 said:
Hello everyone,

Though upset and angry, I am trying to calm down to write this message. My 140 and 485 were denied!!! Have not received letter yet but my wife's 485 denial letter came in 2 days ago. I am expecting to receive my denial letter soon. As I said before my wife's 485 had a LUD on 7/6. The denial letter says the decision was made on 7/5. So I think we can say that if you simply got LUD but no appoval notice emails. Then this is not a good sign!!!
I am safe with those denials. But my wife has to leave the US since she is out of status right away. EAD and AP are said clearly on the letter to be invaildated right away. Good luck to everyone!!! I will appeal!!!!! The officer# is LK/256.

Sorry to hear this. Did you use a lawyer. Could you pls share with us your qualifications so that we can help.

Kevin
Did you apply for backup application like NIW or EB1-EA for your 485 so your wife will not out of status. I am sending PM. Please check.
yafayez said:
Sorry to hear this. Did you use a lawyer. Could you pls share with us your qualifications so that we can help.

Kevin,

How many times did the LUD change BEFORE they issue the first RFE? Did you get the RFE email before you receive the RFE letter?

Comfort...

Shocking

I can't believe a tenure-tracked asst. prof. can be denied a GC. Is this a case of bad lawyer? This is a first ... You certainly have great grounds for appeal. GOOD LUCK!

REF is about what?

Kevin:

What was your RFE for? and how did you reply?. You can apply immedialitely with your wife for other catagory. This will allow her to stay.

kevin110042 said:
Hello everyone,

Though upset and angry, I am trying to calm down to write this message. My 140 and 485 were denied!!! Have not received letter yet but my wife's 485 denial letter came in 2 days ago. I am expecting to receive my denial letter soon. As I said before my wife's 485 had a LUD on 7/6. The denial letter says the decision was made on 7/5. So I think we can say that if you simply got LUD but no appoval notice emails. Then this is not a good sign!!!
I am safe with those denials. But my wife has to leave the US since she is out of status right away. EAD and AP are said clearly on the letter to be invaildated right away. Good luck to everyone!!! I will appeal!!!!! The officer# is LK/256.

Sorry to hear that your case got denial. It makes me so nervous. Did you get denial email today? Did your online status change to case been denied?

Although my LUD for I-140 and I-485 changed on the same day, my husband's I-485 LUD didn't change at all, any insights for this?