LUD change for all - 140, 485, 765. What it means?

eb1_VSC

Registered Users (C)
I remember reading in this foram that LUD change together for all application is a bad sign. It happened to my cases today with no message change. Does that mean my petition is in the process of denial?

I also filed my EB-OR on July 29th, FP 8/30, LUD for I485 to 8/31/05, then LUD changes for all EAD and AP to approval today. So I guess VSC is getting faster on EB-OR.

eb1_VSC said:
I remember reading in this foram that LUD change together for all application is a bad sign. It happened to my cases today with no message change. Does that mean my petition is in the process of denial?

Not in my case. I had couple of simultaneous LUD changes on my 140+485
concurrent case and then I-140 was approved.

Good luck!!
fdfd

Thanks, fdfd and chiron.

Just to clarify, the LUD changes I saw today are for all applications we submitted: I-140, I-485 (self), I-485 (spouse), EAD (spouse, approved in August).

Anyone got I-140 approval for OR from VSC recently

I've been watching for a while and haven't seen a single OR approval from VSC for almost half year. Are they still processing OR 140? LUD is clear a sign of movement. Please keep this thread updated with any news. Thanks and Best luck to all.

chiron said:
I also filed my EB-OR on July 29th, FP 8/30, LUD for I485 to 8/31/05, then LUD changes for all EAD and AP to approval today. So I guess VSC is getting faster on EB-OR.

Did you see any LUD changes today? Pls. Update. So far I havn't seen any today in my cases.

eb1_VSC said:

I got LUD changes for 140, 485 and EAD yesteday (09/21) with no msg change, and another LUD for EAD today (09/22) saying that an EAD approval notice was mailed. so I think u don't have to worry about those LUDs, it may just mean that someone is touching the case ....

Last edited by a moderator: