LUD Change after GC approval

temposerver

Registered Users (C)
Like someone mentioned is it true that LUD can chage even after several weeks after getting GC approved?

Did anyone obeserve it? What could be reasons?

TIA,
Tempo

After getting PC

I am talking about after getting the physical card!!!
Like someone mentioned..USCIS looking at the file to close it FINALLY.. few months after everything is finished..

lud changed for me on 02/10/2005 after my physical card was sent on 12/23/2004. Wonder what it cud be?

The same thing happened to my son also. We all got PP stamped Dec 22nd. My son got the physical card by Jan 10th. His LUD used to change before that, now I can see his LUD is chanded on Feb 11th.

I don't think it has much significance. They may be updating the info at some other place and they are changing the LUD. For my spuse and me, the LUD never changed after getting the I485 approved(Dec 15th).

So I think you don't have to worry

aj1999 said:
The same thing happened to my son also. We all got PP stamped Dec 22nd. My son got the physical card by Jan 10th. His LUD used to change before that, now I can see his LUD is chanded on Feb 11th.

I don't think it has much significance. They may be updating the info at some other place and they are changing the LUD. For my spuse and me, the LUD never changed after getting the I485 approved(Dec 15th).

So I think you don't have to worry

As I had told in another thread, the LUD changes after the plastic card as CIS finally closes the case. This is only INTERNAL processing where they update records. There should be no effect on the applicant as the case has already been approved.