LUD Change after FP

kesab

Registered Users (C)
Hi all, I am affected by retrogression. I got finger printing done yesterday (10/06/05) as scheduled, and I saw the LUD change with the updated date. Today again the LUD date is changed to today (10/7/05). But the status message is still the same::
"Your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status was received on ....... We mailed you a receipt with information about processing. blah blah.."

what may it mean, any body please throw some idea... thanks

Name check prob

Kesab
If you are retrogressed and got FP for second or third time most probably the reason could be that you Name Check may not be cleared.

I got 2nd fp and I'm retrogressed too. I contacted DIV XII CSC and I got a reply saying that my name check is not cleared yet.

Mineis just a guess.
Probably you could get approval too..nobody knows.

thx
babu.

Hi,
I'm new to these terma. I did the biometrics on septemeber 9th. What is LUD? how and where do i see that?

thanks much for your replies.

Kumar Subramanian

Kesab
My guess is that once the 485 is filed your name will be sent to FBI from USCIS in a few weeks. ( Thats what I heard from different sources) I'm not sure if name check & FP are sent together to FBI.

smart gege
Just give your receipt no, first & last name and Date of Birth and
request for the status of the case.

thx
babu.

Another LUD Change

I did my finger printing on Oct 6, and LUD changed today again like:
On October 12, 2005, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made."

Well.. what can you expect if retrogression is in effect?

kesab said:
I did my finger printing on Oct 6, and LUD changed today again like:
On October 12, 2005, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made."

Well.. what can you expect if retrogression is in effect?

I've got exactly same message update on October 12th.
I did my FP on 29th of September
and I'm not supposed to be affected by retrogression.....

i receive the same message,,,,,
I also did my Fp on 29th sep.
I think by now everybody is done by FP so they sent everybody the same msg whether FP done in sep. or in Oct.

Sick of this GC process....