LUD and service request

krishsur4GC

Registered Users (C)
Dear Friends,

I have noticed that LUD for my I 485 application changed twice last week, once on 07/19/2007 and again on 07/20/2007,then stopped, no LUDs today, but no approval or change in status message. If there is any RFE does online message status display that there is a RFE?. Today I called NSC customer service, the officer refused to give any additional info, just read what I could read online about my case status. I opened a SR last month and I got a letter(with typo in my name) stating that my back ground security check is not completed yet, I did changed my address twice in the past, once I got a letter in 2006 confirming address change with a note that my back ground security check is not completed yet , but the second time when I changed address in 2007, the confirmation message just stated that address change is updated on all application on file without any info about back ground security check(so I assumed everything is done).

Its very frustrating, with no clue about why LUD changed, is it related that my application is under processing or is it related to any RFE?.

Can someone share any info about this LUD behaviour or how to open a new SR, customer service representative told me that I can't open a new SR until I complete 60 days since the last SR.

regards

kris

EB2 - India

Labour PD : 2004 (own labor)

I 140 : ND : Apr 2005 , AD: May 2005
I 485 : ND : Apr 2005, AD: ?? , LUDs:04/2006(address change), 08/2006(pre-adjudication ?), 05/2007(address change second time), 07/19/2007, 07/20/2007(not known why?)

Hi,

I am sure that they do sometime miss to update the status when they send a RFE. Unfortunately, I have experienced an RFE without the status saying so.

Mahesh

Hi Kris,
The LUD don't necessarily mean an RFE though. So keep your fingers crossed. I also saw 5 LUD's in the last 2 weeks on mine as well as my wife's case.
Mahesh

Me and my wife LUD changed today with no change in message. The last update was on 01/25/06 for address change after that no updates even after FP. I am very excited to see some change in my case. Keeping fingers crossed.

Me and my wife LUD changed today with no change in message. The last update was on 01/25/06 for address change after that no updates even after FP. I am very excited to see some change in my case. Keeping fingers crossed.

Good luck, its very exciting to notice LUDs after a long gap, anyway we have to wait for our turn to declare freedom :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

regards

kris