LUD and Name Check

akela

Registered Users (C)
Can forum members help me with the following query. If you see the same question has been asked by other members as well.
Can you look at the LUD and say that your Name Check is clear or not?
This is what is goig on. Withing 1-2 days of your Biometrics the LUD changes. This is I guess that your biometrics were recieved by USCIS or sent for Name check or whatever. Then there is a LUD change in a week. Is this the reply from FBI saying that no record found? I mean everything is ok?

I ahve seen people who are stuck did not get the email after a week. Is this the right assesment?

http://www.fbi.gov/page2/nationalnamecheck.htm

The majority of name checks submitted on a data tape are electronically checked and returned to the submitting agency as having "No Record" within 48-72 hours. A "No Record" indicates that the FBI's UNI database contains no identifiable information regarding a particular individual. Duplicate submissions (i.e., identically spelled names with identical dates of birth submitted within the last 120 days) are not checked, and the duplicate findings are returned immediately to the submitting agency

Thanks in advance,
akela

LUDs

akela said:
Can forum members help me with the following query. If you see the same question has been asked by other members as well.
This is what is goig on. Withing 1-2 days of your Biometrics the LUD changes. This is I guess that your biometrics were recieved by USCIS or sent for Name check or whatever. Then there is a LUD change in a week. Is this the reply from FBI saying that no record found? I mean everything is ok?

I ahve seen people who are stuck did not get the email after a week. Is this the right assesment?

The majority of name checks submitted on a data tape are electronically checked and returned to the submitting agency as having "No Record" within 48-72 hours. A "No Record" indicates that the FBI's UNI database contains no identifiable information regarding a particular individual. Duplicate submissions (i.e., identically spelled names with identical dates of birth submitted within the last 120 days) are not checked, and the duplicate findings are returned immediately to the submitting agency

Thanks in advance,
akela

akela,

From personal experience I can tell you that LUD changes are totally random and it is wise to not read to much into them. I have had LUD changes that resulted in FP notices and others that led to no activity. There is rarely any connection between a Name Check and LUD.

regards,

saras

I inquired regarding my I-485 status to my State's House of Representative and they told me that my name check and fingerprints were cleared, just waiting for visa number availability in order to finish processing.

Did you try that ?

akela said:

Thanks in advance,
akela

marlon2006 can you specify how to contact the State's House of Representative. My I-485 seems to be stuck in name check too. Can you send just an email or a letter. ALso can you paste a draft of the letter too.

Thanks in advance