LUD and Name Check

akela

Registered Users (C)
Can forum members help me with the following query. If you see the same question has been asked by other members as well.
Can you look at the LUD and say that your Name Check is clear or not?
This is what is goig on. Withing 1-2 days of your Biometrics the LUD changes. This is I guess that your biometrics were recieved by USCIS or sent for Name check or whatever. Then there is a LUD change in a week. Is this the reply from FBI saying that no record found? I mean everything is ok?

I ahve seen people who are stuck did not get the email after a week. Is this the right assesment?

http://www.fbi.gov/page2/nationalnamecheck.htm

The majority of name checks submitted on a data tape are electronically checked and returned to the submitting agency as having "No Record" within 48-72 hours. A "No Record" indicates that the FBI's UNI database contains no identifiable information regarding a particular individual. Duplicate submissions (i.e., identically spelled names with identical dates of birth submitted within the last 120 days) are not checked, and the duplicate findings are returned immediately to the submitting agency

Thanks in advance,
akela

There are a number of people who have got their green card and NOT had a single LUD.In fact their status has remained unchanged ....'processing time of 180 days blah..blah.' .even after getting the GC. I don't think any generic assumption can be made. This MATRIX is too complex to be logically documented and understood. :)
FBI clears the Biometric check in under 6 hrs on the same day that it is sent electronically.

Well LUD has no relation (except when final determination is sent) with the status. If you were to file today and not check you dates regularly (say daily) then you would not see a LUD change and would get your application approved!! So the argument here does not support the conclusion that you are drawing (the conclusion can still be right!).

Thanks for the reply
ak