LUD after FP2

tsc_eb1or

Registered Users (C)
Finally saw LUD. Took them 10 days after my FP. Spouse's case doesnt show an LUD as yet. Oh..yes, the message hasnt changed either.

when and where your 2nd FP was done? My 2nd FP was on May 5th in Newark (NJ) but no LUD change yet.

Thanks.

when and where your 2nd FP was done? My 2nd FP was on May 5th in Newark (NJ) but no LUD change yet.

Thanks.

TSC

I noticed that most of those who are Xfer cases from VSC to TSC got LUDs the very same day or the day later.

Is yours a Xfer case as well?

I haven't got any LUD so far

My case was transfered from VSC--> TSC on 02/15/07.
My fp2 - code1 done on 05/04/07. No LUD so far.

TSC

I noticed that most of those who are Xfer cases from VSC to TSC got LUDs the very same day or the day later.

Is yours a Xfer case as well?

It it is code 1 probably you may not see LUD and for code 3 there are LUDs. Most of the code 1 FP did not get any LUD (in this forum).

Hi everyone,
After waiting since 11/2/2006, I didn't see any LUD until yesterday. I saw my new LUD is 5/8/2007. I didn't do any inquiry or any FP either. I don't know what causing this LUD to change.
Anyone got any ideas why?
I'd appreciate any replies. Thank you!!

No LUD FP2

There is no LUD after FP2 is done on May 11, 2007.

Called TSC about FP2 wait al list two week to process.

Called FBI Sent back the result on May 12, 2007.

-CK
PD 2001 (India)

LUDs

VSC -> TSC 03/15
FP2 05/15
No LUD so far

Guys and Gals,

Please do not place to much importance to LUDs. Although LUD changes are usually a positive thing they are unreliable at best. In the 5+ years I have been in this process I have had several LUD changes and some have been fruitful while others have had no logical reason. Also, I have never had any LUC changes after FPs. Some get them while others don't.

The key is to watch your cases carefully and monitor LUD changes. Some LUDs indicate some sort of activity and its a signal to watch out for FPs or other notices in the mail.

good luck,

saras

That's right

Tha's right if there is LUD mean they are working on your case or moving the file from one box to another box or moving the file one table to another table . And back to dark room where nobady going to touch the file. Unless you put Status request.

I never has LUD last one year and when they move the case VCS to TCS allmost that time everyday there is LUDs on my case. I so positive that may they are working on the case . Boom got the PF2 notice and That's it. End of the Story to wait endless time.

-CK