LUD after FP

epidural

Registered Users (C)
Since nothing much is going on, just wanted to see other members perspective related LUD after FP.

I got only a single LUD after FP on 6/13. I have seen other members getting hordes of LUDs after FP. Is this a cause of concern for me ??. My FP was done at Newark ASC.

Since nothing much is going on, just wanted to see other members perspective related LUD after FP.

I got only a single LUD after FP on 6/13. I have seen other members getting hordes of LUDs after FP. Is this a cause of concern for me ??. My FP was done at Newark ASC.

I don't know what's happening I had 2 LUD's after my finger print

FP-9/26 -2:00 PM
LUD's 485- 9/26-6:00 PM, 9/27- this morning I saw another LUD
God knows what they are doing down there (TSC)

This is normal. I had 2 as well after. First was on the day itself (I think this meant entering their database) and second was 3 days later (probably results from checking)

your case is same as me.

Epidurel

Hi I have done priority porting on my case. one EB3 and another EB2 ..
Eb3 was from 2002.

and My 485 notice date is 04/27/2007 and

FP is done on 06/13 and got an LUD on the same day .. nothing is happening from then.

:confused:

this might not be true

http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=263389

in this thread some one is saying that only one LUD after FP is good news and, means that the name check has been returned by the FBI

what do u guys think

his might not be true as when I called they say still Name check is pending.
I even inquired with infopass.

Actually my previous 485 was denied coz of some employer issues.. that was in 2005 and that name check has got cleared in 2005 itself immediately.

they issued another one with latest 485 i applied in april 2007. Name check is still pending.:confused::confused::confused:

I had three fingerprints. There was a LUD after he first two. Nothing happened after the third one. It looks like LUD changes are random.

fp at newrochelle,ny

Hello,

Went for fp on 13th oct,2007.
No LUD, no email till today 28th oct,2007 is it normal??

please reply very concerned.

stunpad