LUD after FP Done??

mysticbeach

Registered Users (C)
I have given my finger prints on 7/17. I haven't seen any LUD on my case as of today. My application was with NSC. Does anybody with the similar issue?

Guys Please share your experiences.

I have given my finger prints on 7/17. I haven't seen any LUD on my 485 as of today. Its more than 3 months now. My application was with NSC. Does anybody with the similar issue?

USCIS offices, NSC in particular, might be busy sending receipt notices to the applicants in the wake of July VB fiasco, which resulted in a torrent of applications. My friends who applied during the tail end of the fiasco season are now getting receipts, EAD notices/approvals, AP notices/approvals at this time.

My guess - CIS may have decided to clear receipting process (plus EAD approval, AP approval and FP appointments) before dwelling into 485 processing. I am sure your are very close getting a GC, pending background check, which, depending on your karma, can last for x number of years. Good luck.

PS: My friends tell me I see things with rose-tinted glasses. Thus, I may be overly optimistic here. But, hey, that attitude keeps me less worrying at least.

Guys Please share your experiences.

I have given my finger prints on 7/17. I haven't seen any LUD on my 485 as of today. Its more than 3 months now. My application was with NSC. Does anybody with the similar issue?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi gcWudBeHere,

Thanks for your wishes. Sorry for the confusion in my question. Everybody in this forum are saying that as soon as they give their Finger Prints, they will see an LUD immediately on their 485. I am not seeing any LUD on my 485 after the FP(7/17/2007) except the one on the 485 notice date(6/22/2007). When checked with FBI, they said that they have processed my FPs on the same day and send them NSC.

-MB

Lud

Hi gcWudBeHere,

Thanks for your wishes. Sorry for the confusion in my question. Everybody in this forum are saying that as soon as they give their Finger Prints, they will see an LUD immediately on their 485. I am not seeing any LUD on my 485 after the FP(7/17/2007) except the one on the 485 notice date(6/22/2007). When checked with FBI, they said that they have processed my FPs on the same day and send them NSC.

-MB

The same thing happened in my case. I didnt see LUD for several days after FP. Nothing to worry. All the best.

TSC is processing any application faster but NSC really sucks. Now I can estimate how many years it will take for them (Only NSC) to get my GC even if the dates are current in future.

NSC SUCKS. Better luck next life.

Hi gcWudBeHere,

-MB

pls can u give me the tel# where to contact FBI for FP status

Hey guys,

Newbee on the forum.
Can the folks that have responded above on this post please tell me how can one check the LUD on their I-485 case (which website to look up or whcih number to call?) as well as get a status check on FBI namecheck (A contact Phone Number?)

Thanks!

Hey guys,

Newbee on the forum.
Can the folks that have responded above on this post please tell me how can one check the LUD on their I-485 case (which website to look up or whcih number to call?) as well as get a status check on FBI namecheck (A contact Phone Number?)

Thanks!

https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/index.jsp

Click Customer to create profile and add all your cases including EAD / AP for the whole family . You should see Last updated column once you added all your cases

Today I have called NSC and got a chance to speak with a nice I/O. She confirmed that they have received my finger prints. She also confirmed that Name Check was also cleared.

The strange thing is that I am not seeing any LUD on my I485 after the Case Notice Date. No change in LUD after my FP done.

I had 3 soft LUD's on our 485 application in the last 4 days.I have requested for a change in my first name on my 485.But 3 LUD's is interesting.The status is Case pending.