LUD after almost 1 year- what is that mean?

tsr1974

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
I see LUD today (4/26/2006) on my I-485 almost after 1 year( last LUD: 5/20/2005). what is that mean?

my PD is current since Feb 2006, when I opened enquiry in feb, got reply in mid march saying Background check is pending.

recently applied for AP, got receipt # on 4/22.

is this LUD related to that? any thoughts.

I am planning to change my employer from May 1st ( no problems with current employer, he is giving copies of all my docs for AC-21)

If my application gets approved before I file AC-21 is there any problem.

Any Help would be appriciated.

Thanks

how to figure out LUD changed

Hi ,
How did u figure out that LUD got changed in your case. I do have my login setup with the portfolio having all my cases details. I do see a column Last updated (mm/dd/yyyy). That got changed in my case as of 3/2/2006.

Does that mean my LUD got changed? Anyway no message got changed.

Please update. If it gets changed, does it means that its good. Soon can we expect our GC?

Thanks
Venkat

venkat_vrc said:
Hi ,
How did u figure out that LUD got changed in your case. I do have my login setup with the portfolio having all my cases details. I do see a column Last updated (mm/dd/yyyy). That got changed in my case as of 3/2/2006.

Does that mean my LUD got changed? Anyway no message got changed.

Please update. If it gets changed, does it means that its good. Soon can we expect our GC?

Thanks
Venkat
Yes, Date change is LUD, atleast our files are touched. Hope for GC Soon

Hope for you it means something.
But for me it meant nothing. I called them up and they said we checked your background check, but it's still pending. So your file went back to the rack.

Best of luck for you.

LUD for me too after almost a year

There was an LUD yesterday after 1 whole year. Hope its some good news sometime on the horizon

Congratulations all those who are getting LUDS. I hope it brings good news( I really hope I am not pre-maturely congratulating). I think they are trying to meet Bush's deadline of 6 months processing time for 485. My one year from last LUD will be sept, I think I will just have to wait till then.
--Naveen Oshos

you guys called vsc before LUD change ? as per earlier posts most of them got the approvel after few LUD changes. so, i am sure u guys are in the queue.
my LUD was 1 yr ago. nothing new

LUD after a year too

My spouse also had an LUD after almost a year on 3/26/06, without message change though. We called them and they said they are still waiting for security check. Dont know what the LUD means. Our PD is not current yet though

Anya4ever, did your spouse get a second fingerprint appointment after LUD changed?

Anya4ever said:
My spouse also had an LUD after almost a year on 3/26/06, without message change though. We called them and they said they are still waiting for security check. Dont know what the LUD means. Our PD is not current yet though

I have an LUD too

I have an LUD too. But I know my name check is pending as I called them last week and they said the NC is pending with the FBI.

I am not sure if we should get happy about the LUD. If anyone calls VSC and gets some info. on how/where these files are moving....please post it here as it would really help the folks on this forum.

I called them hoping to hear some good news but it was invain. The lady at the line told me that they are still doing background check. My Backgroud check is pending since october 2003.
Any wasy I asked her about the LUD, She looked into and told me that it was changed because they updated by address, ( I am at same address for last three years). What a Hopeless System !!!

lud change

Anya4ever said:
No. Nothing at all. We had biometrics the first time

All:
i see everyone getting new lud's or changing them. i dont have one but where can i get one? thanks
B

LUD change because of EAD approval

my LUD change was due to an EAD approval. Today my EAD was approved. My LUD changes on 04/29 were probably due to this.

all hopes of getting out of the Name Check mess dashed again.

I don't know why but I never get any LUD on 485 when ever I renew EAD or AP. I just renewd my EAD but didn't get any LUD on my 485..some times ..actually not sometimes ..I am always scared of USCIS..