Lud After 2nd Fingerprinting Code1

goan2005

Registered Users (C)
Dear friends, Sorry to divert you from the july visa bulletin discussion.
I did my 2nd fingerprinting (code 1) , last week. There was no change in LUD at all. Does this mean FBI has not send the results back to USCIS?
After the 1st fingerprinting last year , i had a 2 LUDs , first the same day & 2nd , the day after.
Thanks in advance for your input.

Regards
Your fellow passenger ( riding on the same boat)

Same here. I did my 2nd Code1 FP few weeks ago but no change in LUD of 485. There were LUD changes after 1st FP. May be it is normal for 2nd FP? Anybody has got insight, please share.

Do u get notice for 2nd FP

Hi,
Did you get notice for 2nd FP? I had my 1st FP exactly 15 months back and I have not received any request for 2nd FP. Do I have to call them myself?
Pls suggest

FP and LUD changes ..

Guys,

Completion of FP does not always result in a LUD change. I have completed two FPs and the LUD never changed after either of them. I wouldn't worry to much about LUD changes.

regards,

saras

GaramChai2go said:
Hi,
Did you get notice for 2nd FP? I had my 1st FP exactly 15 months back and I have not received any request for 2nd FP. Do I have to call them myself?
Pls suggest

I am on the same boat. Got my first FP done 19 months ago and when I called the cust. Serv. they told me that I cannot request for FP notice. When the time will come (?) CIS will send me the FP notice. I don't know what to do.

Not sure ...

GaramChai2go said:
Hi,
Pls suggest

GaramChai2go,

I have read in several places that the FP expires in 15 months but to be honest I have never seen anything official to confirm this. Do not worry if its been over 15 months since your last FP, the USCIS is very unpredictable when it comes to FP notices. Some people get 2nd FP notices with a year of their 1st FP (lately these have been Bio Notices), other people don't get 2nd FP requests till the time their cases are assigned to an officer for approval. There is really no logic to this process.

Do not worry to much about the 2nd FP notice. Both you and your attorney (if you have one) should get the notice. Just look out for one but do not worry if it doesn't arrive.

regards,

saras

I dont think one has to do anything if there is no 2nd fp notice. Its something that USCIS has to take care. Its not our headache.

Buddy don't say that. They have been screwing our life and will keep on doing so. They can do anything (like delaying your case because of FP), so it is still out headache.

Yes ..

GaramChai2go said:
Buddy don't say that. They have been screwing our life and will keep on doing so. They can do anything (like delaying your case because of FP), so it is still out headache.

GaramChai2go,

You are absolutely right. Although we should not panic if we don't get the 2nd FP notice in time we have to be careful about this. There have been instances where the USCIS has sent the FP notice to the wrong address or just to the lawyer and the filer has missed the appoinment. In such cases the USCIS considers the case abandoned. Although this is a rare occurence, we cannot rule out anything. You can never be to careful with regard to this process ...

Keep a look out for it by checking mail regularly and also keeping in touch with your lawyer to make sure he/she is not sitting on something important. Thats the most one can do in this situation.

regards,

saras