Lud 485

485NSC

Registered Users (C)
Hi, Everybody:

My spouse and I got RFE for 485 cases by the end of August.
RFE for myself: Perminant Employment verification
RFE for my spouse: Medical record

Our responses are received on Sept. 12. There are series LUD on our cases:

For myself: LUD 9/12, 9/13,9/14, 9/18, 9/19
My spouse: LUD 9/12, 9/13,9/14

Then, nothing after those LUD. Anybody has similar experience? What is going on for our cases?

EB1B (OR)-University
140 ND-Nov-2004
140 AD Aug-2004
485 RFE Aug 2006
485 RFE replies RD Sept 12
485 AD???

My wife and I had a similar experience. RFE LUD was 8/25 for proof of legal status since H1 extension was approved in Jun 2004.

Attorney sent two separate replies to TSC. They were physically received on 9/2. Our LUDs since then:

mine - 9/7, 9/8, 9/13 and 9/14
wife - 9/7, 9/8, 9/12, 9/13

Strangely enough we both received email from CRIS saying RFE received on 9/7. Now online case status (and phone) says my RFE response was received on 9/13.

Nothing since then. (Although phone message says expect to receive written decision within 60 days of RFE received date.)

Is your name check cleared?

485NSC said:
Hi, Everybody:

My spouse and I got RFE for 485 cases by the end of August.
RFE for myself: Perminant Employment verification
RFE for my spouse: Medical record

Our responses are received on Sept. 12. There are series LUD on our cases:

For myself: LUD 9/12, 9/13,9/14, 9/18, 9/19
My spouse: LUD 9/12, 9/13,9/14

Then, nothing after those LUD. Anybody has similar experience? What is going on for our cases?

EB1B (OR)-University
140 ND-Nov-2004
140 AD Aug-2004
485 RFE Aug 2006
485 RFE replies RD Sept 12
485 AD???
Is your name check cleared? if so, you can expect approval soon. If not, check with USCIS to find out if your name check has been cleared.
Good luck!

LUD after RFE

My spouse and myself have the same situation....... Please see me signature.

60 days-let us count

Buddies in the same boat:

I just called the USCIS custermer service and got the same message (from answer machine) that waiting4cagc got: unless..... should receive an decision in written in 60 days,.

OK, another 60 days.

Since waiting4cagc responded in August, waiting4cagc should receive the message earlier.

waiting4cagc, Please keep us posted.

Thank you

irtev said:
Is your name check cleared? if so, you can expect approval soon. If not, check with USCIS to find out if your name check has been cleared.
Good luck!

I think the backgroud check is cleared. Since I received the RFE for my employment matter, I would think this is approaching the end of the journey.

Thanks!

Background check-very strange response from USCIS

The senator received the following message from USCIS regarding my case:

"USCIS relies primarily on three background check mechanisms; the interagency Border Inspection System (IBIS) name check, the FBI finger print check, and the FBI name check. For the vast majority of applicants, these mechanisms allow USCIS to quickly determine whether there is any criminal or security related eligibility issues. In the remaining cases, often referred to as pending, a match of some kind has been identified and must be resolved before any decision can be made on the petition or application. USCIS does not share with applicants or their representative's information regarding the specific nature of the match or status of any investigation. Even when the issues are ultimately resolved in the applicants's favor, and the vast majorities are, such investigations require time, resources and the patience."

Is this the common response from USCIS? Why did not they tell me whether I am in FBI name check or IBIS?