LUD:08/19/06

8/19/06 Lud

wh1
-----------------
My PD 5/03 EB3 China, ND 10/03.
Approved after loooooong wait!

8/19/06 LUD

Approved

Just got the approval email. Good luck to all, i think you all should be close.

not sure if it made any difference, but as i shared before, i had a infopass appointment this morning. they said its under review and said they were processing by RD.

Thanks
EB3 - India
PD 06/2003
RD 04/2004

08/19/2006

Last LUD on 485 for me and my family was on 08/19/2006.

Since wondering why? NO progress since ... hoping for best anyways.

Me and my wife's LUD's are 08/19/2006 and both of them are approved yesterday.

But, I have 3 of my friends with the same LUD and they have not got the Approval. I have a storng gut feeling that all folks with this LUD will get approval within the next week at the max.

Congratulations. I hope same so that we get approved soon.

I Do not believe in 08/18/06 theory

I Do not believe in 08/18/06 theory. My spouse and I had RFEs last summer. Both ours and our child LUDs changed on 08/19/06.

Yesterday, from IO officer we learnt that we stuck in name check since Sep 2004 :mad: :( . do you think that he lied to us? He had all the other info correct.

Don't take anything from NSC officers. They tell you whatever they want.

You might be stuck in name check. Best option is to take infopass and check it out. at the same time contact senator/ ombudsman's pffice and see whats going on your case.

You may want to call again tomorrow to find out what other NSC officers says. don't worry and just try everything possible.

Here we go !

Mates,

Today is my lucky day.
Just check the online status - and happy to find that I am approved along with my wife's as well.

I was speaking with NSC guys randomly, I proably spoke to atleast a dozen of them !.

All of them gave random and variety of answers ranging from "ya..it will be done soon :( " to .....'we are not supposed to give the inside info ! :p '.

Originally made an Infopass appointment to meet the officer in Detroit tommorow....but my laptop crashed and lost the appointment confirmation document.

So today 6/21/07, i have setup a fresh appoint to meet today at 2:00PM instead of tommorow.

Before starting - i casually checked the online status - and bingo ! - the status shows that we are approved :)

I wanted to thank this forum and all anonymus friends here for the passion you all showcased in helping each other by sharing thoughts, news updates and rumors as well !.

Congratulations to the already approved folks and GOOD LUCK to the forthcoming approvals.

Thanks

LUD 8/19/2006 Approval

LUD 8/19/2006 Approval
--------------------------------

EB3 RIR PD 2/2003
Applied 485 RD 9/03
On his 5th EAD. NSC from the beginning.
RFE on employment 7/06 . Last LUD 8/06. Last FP 4/06.

Lets hope that all with MAGIC LUD 8/19/2006 get Magic Emails :)

do you think that he lied to us? He had all the other info correct.

Might not have lied but .... you know those guys might be stressed out .. might not even have stamina to look properly into the screen..

Generally people call again ... to double check. It's important that you speak to IO and not customer service girls

Good luck

last LUD 08/18/96- no approval yet

our family's 485 applications LUD is still on 08/19/06 and no approval yet.

My last LUD for my 485 was 08/19/06 and I got approved on 06/21/07...No LUD change in between......

EB3 India
PD - June 2002
485 RD - Sep 2003
4 EAD's & AP's
AD - June 21 2007.

Finally....

guys,
Received approval emails on 6/22.
Our LUDs changed on 8/19/06.

PD: Dec 2002
485 RD: OCt 2003
RFE (for employment letter): Dec 29th 2004 (just before retro.)
Good luck to you all waiting... your approval days are very near.

This is the content of the emails received; did any one had similar approval email text?

-----------------
Current Status: Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident.

On June 22, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before you get your new card call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

*Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov under Case Status and Processing Dates.
*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

Sincerely,

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)
----------------