• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Lucky Winner From Nigeria, Is My # High ?

whyworry

Registered Users (C)
I Won 2008 Visa Lottery From Nigeria. When I Am I Likely To Be Called For Interview.
My Number Is 2008af0000105xx. I Have Sent The Forms Back , When Should I Be Expecting 2nd Letter.and What Are The Probability Of Been Scheduled For Interview

Is This Number Too High For Interview ?

Why Worry

I Won 2008 Visa Lottery From Nigeria. When I Am I Likely To Be Called For Interview.
My Number Is 2008af0000105xx. I Have Sent The Forms Back , When Should I Be Expecting 2nd Letter.and What Are The Probability Of Been Scheduled For Interview

Is This Number Too High For Interview ?

Why Worry

Ooh my God, ur number is soooooooooooooo high. i don't think u would ever be called for an interview. haha:D
Dude, u've got a great number. probably, ur number should be current in March/April of next yr.

considering last year programme,u may be interviewed in April cos d number is high like last year.ok

Hello every body, i thank God for today , since i finishe my inteview , i have no time to come and explain what happened.but i thank God that my interview was succesful one. i also pray that God will grant every one of us a succesful interview.Also to let those that didint make it ,that God knows the best for them,let them not think that all hopes are lost.I also wish those that are in the proses Gods grace.

hello bammyrichie,

From all indications and stories of people gone for interviews, affidavit of support is unnecessry becos, it was not enlisted amongst the items requested via ur NL.

Thus, people with 2 to 4 kids had even gone and collected their visas without embassy requesting for affidavit of support. However, Us emmbassy in Nigeria are very organised, so they do not go beyond their initial requirement.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
AOS is very necessary. I didn't have it amongst my docs cos it was not listed but my CP was delayed until i handed it in though am single

It is tru but if one have ability of getting pls do because some of the consulars are very sturbon though no matter what they do God is on our side.

Regards,
mcdemmy

please share your experience with the house

Congrats Toluwalase. Pls am a winner of the DV 2009 and my interview date is 11th August, but I just got my 2nd NL on 13th July. Considering the time for the medicals, police report and weac verification (which was not included in my documents), what do u advice I do? Thank u.

Congrats Toluwalase. Pls am a winner of the DV 2009 and my interview date is 11th August, but I just got my 2nd NL on 13th July. Considering the time for the medicals, police report and weac verification (which was not included in my documents), what do u advice I do? Thank u.

u still enough time to do whatever u wants to do, d medical if u start dis week u can finished it b4 then atleast 14 days and d police report can take u a day and what did u mean by verification of waec? don't u've d original copy of ur result or neco original? wit 6 credit? what of original birth cert no declaratn of is not permitted. international passport atleast 3 days to process and u've to do it b4 d police report and medical cos they request 4 it. gud luck. u're at d rite site or thread. truth GOD.

Lucky winner from nigeria

I am from Nigeria and I won the DV 2010 lottery but i never received my NL letter until after 1st august after I wrote KCC and mine was sent via email. My case number is 2010AF000183** and now my question
is KCC confirmed receipt on the 12 august. Normally since my case fell below 19,000 when do you think my interview will be held especially now that my NL letter has not been long it was sent.

I am a newly admitted university student as stated in my DSP form but the only thing I have to proof as a university student right now is just my admission letter and probably student ID card, however I have my high school diploma(WAEC) but I just took the may/june 2009 and my original slip will not be out before my interview, waec is checkable online though. Anyone with
clarifications on this issue will do me a great help.

Thanks
ORJI.

I am from Nigeria and I won the DV 2010 lottery but i never received my NL letter until after 1st august after I wrote KCC and mine was sent via email. My case number is 2010AF000183** and now my question
is KCC confirmed receipt on the 12 august. Normally since my case fell below 19,000 when do you think my interview will be held especially now that my NL letter has not been long it was sent.

I am a newly admitted university student as stated in my DSP form but the only thing I have to proof as a university student right now is just my admission letter and probably student ID card, however I have my high school diploma(WAEC) but I just took the may/june 2009 and my original slip will not be out before my interview, waec is checkable online though. Anyone with
clarifications on this issue will do me a great help.

Thanks
ORJI.

Hi Chinasa12
I would advice you print your results online and send a copy when your interview is due, don't forget to add a scratch card should incase they want to verify your grades.