lsyz, Please check the following TSC waiters also in your Tracking table.

pan54

lsyz,

Please check your tracking table for the following TSC Waiters too and let me know if any of them are approved.

Thanks,

Sunny.

WITH 1999 NOTICE DATES

TSC0300
HK
XW
CZL
TSCEB3
JPFC
XYZ
TSCHOPE
TSCWAITERO
HASS
LILING
WHAN01
RKC5976
TSCWAITING
TEXAN1999
MONDAY
DESPERATETSC
RUBIN005
TSC9909
NICKJIANG
TSC199912

WITH 1997-1998 NOTICE DATES

MSIDDIQUE
LIMEY
ASV485
RIDER

No Title

Thanks for your help. I will soon update the tracker. When I started the TSC Tracker got about 100 + records from the previous trackers, perhaps some of them were not current.

Apologize for any inconvenience the wrong data would have caused.

No Title

Sunny,

The one tsc0300 on my table has RD/ND 03/00 with SRC-00-149. I guess Myladoor has typo for this one.

I do not have xyz, I have an xyzInDallas in my tracking table, who has PD 3/99, RD/ND 11/99 with SRC-00-032 (EB2, India). He was approved on 9/18/00.

Among the rest of lists, some are in my track table and not approved yet. Some are not in my table. Some ids such as asv485, rider are from old immigration.com disscussion board which is read only now. So those users may have different ids in this new board or isn.org board. HK, jpfc, stillon, AlienAlienAlien, etc are from isn.org. They may use a new ids after isn.org required to re-register or just a visiter and did not re-register like me. Since Myladoor started TSC track table based on lkgk\'s table, some ids may be out-of-date already.

Sorry, I could not help you much about this list.

lsyz

No Title

Thanks for your response and help lsyz.
Let me know your handle in isn.org, so that I may recognize you there in future. My handle is the same.

Sunny.