LPR arrested for prostitution. Traveling overseas

runturtle

HI, I was arrested for prostitution (not john) and eventually the charge was reduced, and convicted of disturbing the peace.
the prostitution charge was dismissed. I need to visit my country soon.
Are there any problems when coming back to US?
Any input would be appreciated.

Currently, I dont think it's a good idea to travel. Withe this charge, your green card could be revoked.
The charge is not dismissed from an immigration point of view.
Please talk to lawyer before leaving the us.

HI, I was arrested for prostitution (not john) and eventually the charge was reduced, and convicted of disturbing the peace.
You'll be fine. Walk with your dismissal document from the courts."for peace of mind" It was dismissed nothing to worry about

Hi,

One of my friend in same situation with LPR and prostitution Felony charge ( convicted for minor-even though he didnt go and no actual person(undercover)). whats ur charge .. is that a adult charge?.. if he completes his probation .. will his LPR be renewed? he is very stressed. Please help.

Hi,

One of my friend in same situation with LPR and prostitution Felony charge ( convicted for minor-even though he didnt go and no actual person(undercover)). whats ur charge .. is that a adult charge?.. if he completes his probation .. will his LPR be renewed? he is very stressed. Please help.
If he's on Probation sounds like he took a "plea" in the eyes of immigration thats admitting guilt . Your friend should Get an immigration attorney when applying for any future immigration benefits renewal of GC/Citizenship . GL

If he's on Probation sounds like he took a "plea" in the eyes of immigration thats admitting guilt . Your friend should Get an immigration attorney when applying for any future immigration benefits renewal of GC/Citizenship . GL

Thanks for replying.. he didnt take plea but he lost in jury trial... his Immig attorney mentioned that it is CIMT (Ag Fel) in Federal. but his LPR is not due for renewal till end of 2023 and his probation will be done by Feb 2023. his got charged of minor but he went for adult sex companion .. but undercover switched it as he was on the way scene.