Lou Dobbs Tonight ! Lets send our BACKLOG PETITION.

Edison

Registered Users (C)
Lou Dobbs Tonight ! Lets send our BACKLOG PETITION.
Folks,
How about all of us sending emails to Lou Dobbs, with our petition.
Eduardo Aguirre is his guest tonight.

His email is LouDobbs@CNN.com. This is a good chance to get media attention. Put the subject as "The Great American Giveaway".

Please use our Congress petition attached below or write briefly about Backlog:

Congress Petition:
http://boards.immigration.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=586006

-------------------------------------------

'The Great American Giveaway'

Monday, September 29, 2003
Join us for our series of special reports "The Great American Giveaway." We begin with a look at U.S. immigration policies. How many people become U.S. citizens each year? What are the benefits of becoming an American citizen? Is the process too easy? We take a look. Plus, Eduardo Aguirre, director of Citizenship and Immigration Services for the Department of Homeland Security, is our guest.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks, Sai-2367 for starting this initiative at I-485 VSC forum .
http://boards.immigration.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=99263
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Have you ever watched any of Lou Dobbs Tonight shows ?
That guy is completely anti H1 / L1 , immigration.

Just last week he was fighting with a senator from Washington State.

The Senator was trying to explain that H1s nowadyas do have a lot of clauses to protect the American workers, and the job growth here in the US was more dependant on the actions the govt takes etc, but Lou Dobbs was in no mood to listen.

In fact every week, at least 3 out of 5 of his 6 pm shows feature "Exporting America".

He is last guy you want to send an immigration petition to.

i sent an email to that email

address. try this, doen't hurt. only chance someone may read email from one ours. this opportunity doesn't come easily.

Lou dobb's thinks he is a social reformer

Hardcore anti Bush campaigner. So to speak brutal left wing conspirator. Who give a damn to this guy, none in this administration.

Isn't Lou Dobbs a Britisher? I wonder what visa Lou Dobbs came to the US under. Knowing their penchant for spin and soundbites, this is one job that will never face a dearth of "minimally qualified" american workers.

Before taking this to the press, let us consider a few things:

1. Most lawmakers are generally pro immigration (legal). The dispute is what type and how much. Democrats favor family based and republicans like the EB based thaks to ties with corporate America. There are of course numerous exceptions.

2. A significant percentage of Americans however are AGAINST employment based immigration, particularly with the high employment rate. Arguements about how immigration helps and augments American industry fall on deaf ears. It is difficult to counter emotions with logic.

The question is, would media awareness help or hurt our cause? I believe Rajiv briefly mentioned this point some time ago.

One alternative for us would be to continue to remind our congresspersons (US Rep, and both Senators) through letter, faxes, and phone calls. I'm not saying either approach is wrong, but perhaps an organized and focused campaign on one of these fronts would be helpful.

rgds,
sadiq

RD 12/18/01
ND 12/26/01
AD 9/17/03 (rupnet user id: sadiq)

Here is the deal with Lou Dobbs:
America is only for Americans , so Let's give back America to Native Americans and get back to our own countries. ( All Caucasians to Europe, African American to Africa, Hispanics to Central America ans Asians to Asia).