• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Lottery Winner 2012, problem with photo

mehi

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,
I'm too lucky whom is chosen among millions of people, but I'm worry about our photos(me and my spouse), because they do not 100% cover the photo specifications which are mentioned in the instruction. They are as below:
1-digital image
2-600*600
3-70Kb
4-24 bit, colored
but:

1-my photo is somehow dark but not too dark
2-background of our photos is white but when it is enlarged some dots in the background are appeared.
3-in my spouse photo the head is a little larger than 69% of whole photo

I would be grateful if somebody shares his/her experiences in the same situation. Do they refuse our case for the photes?

Thanks in advance

These issues, as presented by you, do not seem to be a problem. They could present a problem if the photos are clearly not in compliance with the specifications. I don't think there is an issue with that here. HOWEVER, if the quality of the photos so poor that it cannot be established with certainty that the person in the picture is you, this is a problem.

I don't think there should be no problem since you have to sent all of your forms again with the photo right, just make a right one.

Hi ALL,

I've some questions about form DS-230 and DSP 122.

How should I fill them? Which one of the bellow approaches is correct ?

1) print them and then write the answers(by pen) and then post them by DHL
print the blank form--> answer by pen ---> post by DHL

2) Fill them digitaly, by using the acrobat reader(type) and then print them and post them by DHL
type the answers in acrobat reader ---> print the form---> post by DHL

thanks

As long as you write readably (also use black ink) both ways are good as far as I am concerned. I will follow the second approach.

Hi ALL,

I've some questions about form DS-230 and DSP 122.

How should I fill them? Which one of the bellow approaches is correct ?

1) print them and then write the answers(by pen) and then post them by DHL
print the blank form--> answer by pen ---> post by DHL

2) Fill them digitaly, by using the acrobat reader(type) and then print them and post them by DHL
type the answers in acrobat reader ---> print the form---> post by DHL

thanks

As long as you write readably (also use black ink) both ways are good as far as I am concerned. I will follow the second approach.

Thanks fro your reply,

But it seems in the digitally method, we can't answer(write) some questions, the format of file doesn't permit to do so.