Lots of RFE

jlsbr

Registered Users (C)
Friends,

Today I scanned 01258 again, no approvals since 11/18. However there was 13 RFE and two Transfers since 11/19 in this number range.
I do not know if my turn will be any soon, my status is still received even though I had finger prints on 5/15/03. Wait and see.

Regards,

JLSBR

1 RFE on src01-261

I just did a scan on a few src nums for src01-261 and I see 1 RFE. Atleast there is something happening. This is good news. Something is better than nothing

:)

It seems like there is a lot of movement for SRC-01-255 and 258. But there is no movement at all for SRC-01-253 after October 2002. Same is the case with SRC-01-245 - 248.

May be 255 and 258 guys are in better hands!!!

JSBLR,

By any chance do you know these 485 cases are employment based or family based ?

Is there anyway to know that ?

Thanks.

Probably not.. its difficult ..

.. to differentiate family based from employment based applications.

There were a few theories posted in this forum a while agao trying to discern the application types based on the SRC #s ..
check tem out .. apply anything that might apply to your case!

RFE - Need help

My I-485 RD is 05/01

Just got update online that RFE was issued - don't know what this is for yet since nothing has arrived via mail.

Does anyone know why this was likely issued and whether it will delay the process further?

not sure what the RFE is for yet - it should arrive this week. All I know is that one was sent and it's the first time our case has been updated since FP.