Lost my N-400 Form and Disposition Letter...

Dominican

Registered Users (C)
I lost the copy I made to the original N-400 sent to USCIS. Should I fill out and bring another to the interview? Is it necessary? I have also lost the letter containing the provision with respect to the only arrest that I had, which occurred in 2008 and was established as a Misdmeanor because i drive my car having the license suspended. I went to get another letter from the judge on this subject with the same information as above ... but now they have different dates ... do you think there will be a problem with this detail? You think there will be no setback, all time because both documents (the original remote and I had to take to lose the copy) come from the same court, but the question arises if anyone has any additional guidance on this matter. Thank you in advance.:confused:

A copy of N-400 is not required at interview. In some rare instances (when your case file has not arrived at DO), the IO may accept your N-400 copy in order to proceed with interview instead of rescheduling it.
As for your misdemeanor, just bring the certified court copy to interview and explain the date discrepancy in case the IO asks.