Lost info pass appointment

mkris99

Registered Users (C)
I have an info pass appointment on 03/16/05 at 8:30 AM but unfortunately I was lost printout but I do have appointment confirmation number and Identification number. Can anyone tell me how do I reprint appointment letter from USCIS.GOV site?

mkris99 said:
I have an info pass appointment on 03/16/05 at 8:30 AM but unfortunately I was lost printout but I do have appointment confirmation number and Identification number. Can anyone tell me how do I reprint appointment letter from USCIS.GOV site?

Follow the same steps as you did for making an appointment by entering the same details as you did before. That should give you the same appointment letter which you got earlier.

reprint info pass appointment

I did samething but it is giving message like this
At this time, there are no information appointments available for the office in your area. Please try back again later.Do you have any idea how to avoide this?

mkris99 said:
I did samething but it is giving message like this
At this time, there are no information appointments available for the office in your area. Please try back again later.Do you have any idea how to avoide this?

If it was the same computer you took the appointment, clear your browser cache and try again. May be it's too late since the appointment is only for 16th. They should have provided some kind of interface to re-print the appointment based on the confirmation number. I guess it should be OK if you can give them your confirmation number.

Last edited by a moderator:
You still should be able to get the same printout. Just make sure that the name ( first and last ) , phone number, dob and email are the same as they were when you got the appointment. I did it and got the reprints everytime.

keep trying dude...