Lost I-485 receipts

Yellow Knight

Registered Users (C)
Your I-485 receipts might be lost on the mail route, if you have not received it yet!

I called the TSC today. The IIO I spoke to told me that my I-485 reciept was sent out on 7/24 and told me that my SRC is 01226XXXXX. Obviously, the mail was lost. I asked him if he could send me the receipts again, he refused.

I am asking you guys to help:
1. Did any body encounter this problem before? How did you solve it?
2. How could I verify the SRC is for my case? How to verify that the related information regarding my application is correct on the record? ( I am suspicious they have the wrong address on it)
3. What is the telephone number to check the I-485 status after you have the SRC number?

Your help is greatly appreciated.

YK

Phone number

You can check your I-485 status with (214)381-1423. I have no idea what you could do if you miss receipts. Sorry.

Same as IIO number?

Is this the number listed in the receipt and it is the answer machine number at night?

Thanks.

YK

receipts lost

Hi, Yellow Knight,

It seems that I am in the same boat with you. I wonder who will receive your recipts, you or your lawyer. Have you called the IIO to ask them to resend the receipts? Please let me know if you have any updates on this issue.

Thanks a lot.

Yellow Knight: I thought your I485 was already approved (from your earlier post)

Is this lost receipt for your dependent\'s I485. I am just curious. Thanks.

No approval yet

Hi, Yellow Knight,

I am not the person you though to be. My I485/AP/EAD were filed just four months ago. It seems that all the receipts are lost on its way to the lawyer\'s office. I am waiting for EAD auxiously.

How about your receipts? How long does it take for you to get your EAD card? Thanks a lot.

Sorry for the confusion

Sorry for the confusion. I am not approved yet. My lawer and I called IIO again, but they still refuse to resendt the receipt. I just got the SRC number and I have to live with it.

YK